Most Shocking Documentry Movie.
Iluha
Oct 2 2007, 03:42 AM
GMC:er
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=55...15331&hl=en

See it to bealive it, it's all facts, Iv'e only watched the first 20 minutes so far, gonna continue watching it toomarow probably, but even in those 20 minutes I was a bit enlightend.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
bart m
Oct 2 2007, 04:24 AM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Oct 1 2007, 08:42 PM) *
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=55...15331&hl=en

See it to bealive it, it's all facts, Iv'e only watched the first 20 minutes so far, gonna continue watching it toomarow probably, but even in those 20 minutes I was a bit enlightend.

well, i wouldn't say it's all facts....many of the movies claims are highly disputed all over the web. i still like the movie, although, it is a cut and paste documentary from other similiar web doc's. the benefit of movies like this is to get you to THINK, and not just accept everything you have ever been told. if you like this one, i suggest you watch aaron russo's film America: Freedom to Fascism.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 2 2007, 04:28 AM
I just hit 20 minutes, and I've gotta say, this is pretty interesting.

Edit: 1 hour now, the plot thickens. Great find, Iluha!

This post has been edited by Ayen: Oct 2 2007, 05:17 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
VinceG
Oct 2 2007, 04:40 AM
yep saw it a few months ago. The Jesus part really blew me away. 9/11 ive heard it countless times and the bak did not interest me.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 2 2007, 05:10 AM
Lets go fishing!
WOW, this is awsome thanks!!!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 2 2007, 05:50 AM
wow, seems very interesting. Ill definately try to complete watching it in segments. Thanks for sharing man smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 2 2007, 06:06 AM
I didnt really find it shocking. I already knew that christianty is just a ripoff from other cultures and religions. The vikings had christmas long before the christians came, of course it wasnt called "christmas", but something similar to the word "Jul", I think it was "Jol" or something. "Jul" is christmas in norwegian, and I'm glad we still use this word and not something that has anything to do with christianity.

Though, all the astrology stuff was interesting, I didnt know.

The 9/11 stuff and all that is in my opinion just a bunch of bull.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 2 2007, 06:27 AM
Didn't think I'd ever end up watching the entire thing, but I'm damn glad I did. Too bad there are too many people that consider Conspiracy Theorists insane to be able to stop anything, if anything were to happen.

One thing I had no clue of, you don't have to pay income tax?

The christianity thing came as a bit of surprise, as probably 90% of my city is religious. Sadly though, many who believe in religion don't have an open mind about it.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
bart m
Oct 2 2007, 06:40 AM
i would like to mention this again, if you guys are swallowing this video as the end all truth, then what makes you any better than anyone who accepts anything at face value without first investigating the truth on your own??? Like I said....there are a lot of websites that do a good job of dismantling this movie bit by bit by bit. Movies like this are good to make you THINK and learn and investigate...Don't drink the kool aid...no matter who it serving it...

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 2 2007, 06:56 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I think it's was a real bad documentary. More like brainwash actually. To me it seemed this wasn't for information and to allow own conclusions but rather to convince and force people into the same track.

A good documentary will still allow the own mind to work. This extremely bad "documentary" had only statements telling us "it's like this".
I don't like to be forced to belive something. I will do the thinking part myself and not let others do it for me.

Had to stop watching after a short while already and I'm not bothered with religion even so that was not the cause if someone thinks that. I hope you who watched it was really critical to what was fed to you and don't buy all of it without questioning it first.

This post has been edited by MickeM: Oct 2 2007, 06:57 AM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 2 2007, 06:59 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 2 2007, 01:56 AM) *
I think it's was a real bad documentary. More like brainwash actually. To me it seemed this wasn't for information and to allow own conclusions but rather to convince and force people into the same track.

A good documentary will still allow the own mind to work. This extremely bad "documentary" had only statements telling us "it's like this".
I don't like to be forced to belive something. I will do the thinking part myself and not let others do it for me.

Had to stop watching after a short while already and I'm not bothered with religion even so that was not the cause if someone thinks that. I hope you who watched it was really critical to what was fed to you and don't buy all of it without questioning it first.

+1
I kinda felt the same way about this.

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 2 2007, 07:00 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 2 2007, 05:56 AM) *

Indeed. That 9/11 thing is all just stupid lies. I remember a few years ago when I saw another documentary on 9/11. I kinda believed in some of it then, but its all just a bunch of bullcrap.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 2 2007, 07:05 AM
Instructor
Interesting indeed,not sure is it all to believe tho...

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 2 2007, 07:10 AM
Lets go fishing!
I take EVERYTHING with a pinch of salt, even fish!!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 2 2007, 07:13 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 2 2007, 02:10 AM) *
I take EVERYTHING with a pinch of salt, even fish!!

Since when do YOU like fish?!?!?!

/Sarcasm

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 2 2007, 07:14 AM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Feb 21 2011, 04:07 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 2 2007, 07:24 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Oct 2 2007, 12:13 AM) *
/Sarcasm

i dont think you needed to point that out dude... laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 2 2007, 07:36 AM
QUOTE (bart m @ Oct 2 2007, 06:40 AM) *
i would like to mention this again, if you guys are swallowing this video as the end all truth, then what makes you any better than anyone who accepts anything at face value without first investigating the truth on your own??? Like I said....there are a lot of websites that do a good job of dismantling this movie bit by bit by bit. Movies like this are good to make you THINK and learn and investigate...Don't drink the kool aid...no matter who it serving it...

Sure, some points of it are not true. Some could blatantly be false, but for example take the similarities between Jesus and Horus, or Hitler's burning of his parliament building and the 9/11 attacks. While I'm not suggesting these are true, the concept of them being true is interesting, and to some (including me) believable.

One thing I have a question about, North American Union? I've never heard of this, has anyone else?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Iluha
Oct 2 2007, 09:06 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 2 2007, 07:56 AM) *

I don't think it was brainwash, this just points out the facts to you, now the 9/11 part was something I allways questioned myself, like why did the buildings collapse in such an orderly fashion? and why did those planes in washington and pansilvenia "dissapear"?

And about the religion, I was allways an atheist, and it just gave explanasion to my bealives.
I don't think it FORCES you to bealive that it's all false, it did say in one point, that jessus MAY have existed, it's just that theres no evidence of it, but last night I was watching a documentry about a UFO case in the UK which was closed after failing to find proof that it wasn't an alien, so this is a bit similar, maybe it wasn't an alien, but there's no proof that it wasnt(and they tried prooving it, HARD).

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
bart m
Oct 2 2007, 11:57 AM
Ayen, the North American Union is, I believe not too far away, just look at what is happening to the U.S. currency. Something like the NAU would be one "solution" to pull the U.S. out of economic slump...I think the only major news media to pick that up was Lou Dobbs on CNN...If you're interested in more of the stuff like this, then is suggest America: Freedom to Fascism. And Iluha, where did the pentagon plane debris and the Pennsylvania debris disappear too?? good question, one that will probably never be answered.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:26 PM