Best Guitar Instructional Site In The Internet.
Rodnator
Dec 20 2007, 10:36 PM
GMC:er
Kris, you and all of the instructors and staff have managed to put together the most comprehensive guitar destination on the internet. The caliber and quality of lessons, and the value of a community forum with intelligent and friendly and truly helpful information is not found anywhere else on the web. The cost-benefit of the GMC offerings is truly extraordinary. The new feature of bookmarks is just one of the countless things that simply add icing on the cake as far as I am concerned. Before GMC, I frequented several sites that were just loaded with sarcastic know it alls. People with something to say, right or wrong about everyone and everything, just wanting to exercise their ability to flame a will without recourse. The rediculously low tuition at GMC is not only a tremendous value, but it seperates wheat from chaff, as people with nothing worthwhile to contribute or discuss can practice their craft for free elswhere. I consider it tuition because it is what you pay for quality education. I could go on and on, but It has given me such tremendous motivation and inspiration to practice practice and practice some more. I have told countless friend about GMC and have heard awesome reviews from all of them. I think the number of registered members is going to skyrocket. I wish you all the sucess you can handle because it is coming whether you like it or not. Thanks for GMC.
Rod

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Rodnator: Dec 20 2007, 10:39 PM

--------------------
Electric Guitars : Gibson Les Paul Standard "Raw Power", Fender American Deluxe HSS QMT Stratocaster
Acoustic Guitars : Ovation 1771 LX Balladeer
Effects : Digitech Jammer Looper, Digitech DF7 Distortion Factory, Boss DD-3 delay, Keeley Modded Boss DS-1, Keeley Modded TS-808 Tube Screamer, Keeley compressor, Dunlop CryBaby Wah.
Amps : 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 50 watt Head (all original unmodified Electronics, Complete cosmetic restoration) It is the "Tone of the Gods" 1982 Marshall 1960a JCM 800 4x12 Slant Cabinet
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:32 PM