Used to be in metalcore-ish band called Advance Directive

myspace.com/advancedirective

been playing gigs for a little while now

here is some live footage of us on our debut gig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpTB5GOrcA

Let me kno what you guys think by the way i'm the guitar player on the right

Alex

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Oct 2 2008, 10:06 PM
GMC:er
I'm in a band but we havent given ourselves a name yet.. We have one drummer and bassist and two guitarists including myself who also do vocals once in awhile lol. As far as what we play, its very random i guess whatever songs we like(from red hot chilli peppers to rage against the michine). but we are working on making our own songs.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Oct 2 2008, 10:11 PM
Im in 2 bands.

Stinn Brakke. Norwegian for "Full house" its a baaaa rockband xD
And

1337!!! We do metalcore! Love to play metal!!!

hehe.

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 3 2008, 07:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Pizzoaro @ Oct 2 2008, 11:11 PM) *
Stinn Brakke. Norwegian for "Full house" its a baaaa rockband xD

In what dialect? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Canis: Oct 3 2008, 07:47 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
fused
Oct 5 2008, 04:20 PM
Well I don't know if being a one man band....sort of....counts as a band.
I've been in many bands along the way... For now, I'm just doing the home studio thing... Making home studio albums for fun and sharing them with the entire world...the wonders of the internet.

Here's my latest album... Its not for sale or anything like that, its free to the world.

Shadows Album

Here's the main web site.
http://web.mac.com/stevestemmler/Site/Home.html

Now to add a little more info... My son plays the guitar, he's in a startup band and their first gig in in a few weeks.
A booking agent found him on myspace and asked him to do this gig.... So he's well on his way to a possible career in music... His ambitions are strong with the guitar. But I'll let him post his band info if he wishes.

If this isn't an adequate fit to this thread...and a band must consist of multiple people and play live, which as a one man band, I'm not that, I'll gladly remove my post smile.gif

fused

This post has been edited by fused: Oct 5 2008, 04:21 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Oct 5 2008, 04:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Me and some of my other friends are slowly putting a band together. I'm at guitar and we have a basist/singer we just need a drummer

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
brandon
Oct 7 2008, 02:20 PM
I am currently in a band called Mortal Man. We do have a myspace, but unfortunitely we're still in the process of recording, so no music yet....but hopefully soon..... www.myspace.com/mortalmanrocks . There is, however, a short iphone video on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TicAtUkZBtA makes me want an iphone cause the video doesn't sound too bad. BUT!! Speaking of videos, my friend's band has a pretty rad video up and i sent it to a another friend who said that they had already seen it on Headbangers Ball....if that's true, then that's pretty rad. good songs, cool video (the song is actually called "The Message") Enjoy!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoMhcCZTTME...feature=related

+Quote Post
PanicProne
Oct 7 2008, 02:29 PM
I'm in two bands. One punk band called Gråben. myspace.com/grabenpunk

and one metal/rock band. And even though we have recordings on myspace I'm not giving you guys the link without a bit of pain. The recordings just don't do us justice. But then again there's always excuses for stuff.. and yeah, the band's called Now We Run. myspace.com/nowwerun

This post has been edited by PanicProne: Oct 7 2008, 02:30 PM

+Quote Post
jer
Oct 7 2008, 02:38 PM
I'm in an unnamed band as well.

Currently drummerless but there is hope.

We'll be a six piece with a very talented female lead vocalist. We're currently doing covers by the likes of Within Temptation, Nightwish, & Epica. Our originals are a bit more in the power metal vein. With a splash of an Opeth-y type sound thrown in.

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Oct 7 2008, 02:58 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Although I don't think I've been "officially" invited to join, I've been playing bass for this band: http://www.myspace.com/meandsun

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
jer
Oct 7 2008, 03:03 PM
Don't you love it when you don't really know if you are "in"?

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
Fullmetal_Tmd
Oct 7 2008, 03:17 PM
well, i'm in a band, kinda, with 3 of my other friends. We're called Death Smokes Dope (tongue.gif), and we play Sludge/Doom metal. we just started this a few weeks ago, after months of continuous playing cover versions of some of Doom Metal songs. We all got together during school and talked about, and decided to name ourselves after my slick Xbox Live Gamertag (tongue.gif) At first, there were 4 of us, 2 guitar players, a drummer, and a bassist. we looked for a vocalist and all that, preferably a female growle, but to no avail. if it comes down to it, i can take up the vocal duties, i used to do the vocals when we played Eyehategod songs (we all shared the duties then) =/

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Oct 7 2008, 03:18 PM
Learning Tone Guru
I'm in a sort of Thrash/Heavy Metal Band called Ferocious Imps. I'm on lead guitar.

Myspace - Ferocious Imps

--------------------

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Oct 7 2008, 03:27 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
QUOTE (jer @ Oct 7 2008, 10:03 AM) *
Don't you love it when you don't really know if you are "in"?

It's half my fault because I'm not sure I want to commit to them.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
opeth.db
Oct 7 2008, 03:56 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Starting up with a someone I met at backpage.com. We been jamming for about 6 months now. Got a drummer with some rough mixes. Although none are with the drummer yet.

www.myspace.com/oncefallencleveland

--------------------
My Gear
Ibanez RG570 Silver
Jackson Ofset V Randy Rhodes Signature
Mitchell Acoustic
Custom Ibanez S series (Currently working on)
X2 XDS95 Digital Wireless system
Line 6 MKII
8 Channel USB Roland Mixer

My Site
www.shredwork.com

Learn how to count. It's what separates the hack and the pros IMHO. -LCSDDS

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:06 PM