Dark Ambient Lesson, Lesson Request
The Uncreator
Nov 25 2007, 01:45 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I was wondering if any instructor would be up to the task of doing some more Dark Ambient lessons, basically a lesson that focuses on creating dark, evil, mysterious rhythms and melodies. I love to play this kinda stuff, So i was hoping someone would jump to the challenge and show me a few cool ideas and tricks to this approach of playing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Nov 25 2007, 02:36 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick325
Nov 25 2007, 01:52 AM
GMC:er
idk if this counts for what your looking for but there is a dark atomosphere lesson here

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 25 2007, 02:35 AM
Yeah i know, great lesson, im basically asking for more tongue.gif

Should of made that clearer.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Nov 25 2007, 10:39 PM
That'd be neat, I always love evil sounding riffs and melodies cool.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 26 2007, 12:10 AM
Instructor
I have a great idea for a dark lesson inspired by some Jethroo Tull and Dorian. When i have the time a will try to record it. It sound very misty and ambiental.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 26 2007, 02:13 AM
Awesome!

Thanks many wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gen
Nov 26 2007, 02:16 AM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Nov 26 2007, 02:10 AM) *
I have a great idea for a dark lesson inspired by some Jethroo Tull and Dorian. When i have the time a will try to record it. It sound very misty and ambiental.

Sounds awesome, cant wait for it!
Always liked jethro tull biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 26 2007, 03:01 AM
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Nov 25 2007, 06:10 PM) *

Sounds great, and great idea Uncreator. Can't wait for a lesson by you Ivan.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 26 2007, 04:09 AM
yeah i agree here, and to also include evil tritones as well tongue.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 26 2007, 06:27 PM
Instructor
wow great feedback guys, slow down smile.gif I must warn you that I do have to put it in line since i allready have some lessons on the way, BUT expect it surely around middle of december smile.gif

PS i love Jethro Tull, expecially ROck Island album, since it was my very first classic rock album ever. wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 26 2007, 08:21 PM
Oh no problem, thats not too long of a wait.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:18 PM