More Pirate Music And Modes! See You In The Chat Room In 2 Hours And 30 Minutes!
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 14 2013, 06:35 PM
Instructor
Hey mates! We will continue discussing over the backing track used in the Pirate Collab - I have a surprise for you, as I modified the track for the session tonight - don't miss out on the fun and in the mean time, check out the lesson notes here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=633132

8 PM London time as usual, tonight in the chat room, bring your webcams and swords and patcheyes and peg legs, me harties!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 14 2013, 10:33 PM
GMC:er

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 15 2013, 09:01 AM
Instructor
Oh man...violin playing midgets...wenches... toothless dudes? This has got to be the real deal laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:33 AM