Gmc Funnies #262, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Jason Nocera
Mar 13 2015, 01:01 PM
GMC:er
Hello!

Here's my comic strip for this week! How do you let a band member go? Have a laugh to start your weekend! smile.gif

Jim S. is our star in this story inspired by this Forming A New Band From Scratch thread laugh.gif

Remember that You might be featured in our next cartoon! Upload some personal pics to your forum profile or avatar so that I can make the best GMC comic for you! Otherwise, I'm going to draw you to resemble Justin Bieber - and you wouldn't want that! blink.gif

You can check all previous issues at our GMC Funnies wiki section.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Full-time, Professional Cartoonist and Wannabe Rock Star

Check out my selection of guitar themed gifts:
http://www.cafepress.com/bluestshirts/8594438

Looking for a custom cartoon as a gift?
http://www.nichecartoons.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Jim S.
Mar 13 2015, 01:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jason Nocera @ Mar 13 2015, 07:01 AM) *
Hello!

Here's my comic strip for this week! How do you let a band member go? Have a laugh to start your weekend! smile.gif

Jim S. is our star in this story inspired by this Forming A New Band From Scratch thread laugh.gif

Remember that You might be featured in our next cartoon! Upload some personal pics to your forum profile or avatar so that I can make the best GMC comic for you! Otherwise, I'm going to draw you to resemble Justin Bieber - and you wouldn't want that! blink.gif

You can check all previous issues at our GMC Funnies wiki section.

Oh my god I nearly spit my coffee out. I love my lips. They're really putting The O in Out. Yeah that's it in a nutshell. This is too funny Thanks!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
GeneT95
Mar 13 2015, 02:31 PM
GMC:er
Great comic.......and scare tactic. Rather than risk a chance appearance with a Bieber face, I've updated my forum profile.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:02 PM