I Feel So Beaten N Down
guitargod
May 26 2007, 06:01 PM
GMC:er
actually,i just received 2 rejection letter from my local uni singapore, i felt so down becoz i studied so hard n in the end i cant even get into the local uni,i dont want to do a private uni as fees are high n nt that recognize in my country, i feel like just striking out by myself n start working, but i only hold a alevel cambridge exam certificate,i wonder what jobs can i find? i feel like just leaving my country n going to another country to work now becoz the stigma of nt doing well in studies is so bad, sigh,,,, i feel so disappointed down n beaten,,,i was still looking forward to uni life, now is like suddenly i need to find a job n feed myself....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- guitargod   I Feel So Beaten N Down   May 26 2007, 06:01 PM
- - Iluha   QUOTE (guitargod @ May 26 2007, 07:01 PM)...   May 26 2007, 06:37 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:12 AM