Aug 1 2016, 11:31 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 31 2016, 05:59 PM) *
Thanks Ben,

Yeah we're having a great time.

Cheers

That's good to hear. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 5 2016, 08:22 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Well our last night. For patrols stopped mid week and just jeep patrols every couple of hours.
Sitting in a bar, police cars and vans going back and forth , and I mean a lot. Wife was edgy and wanted to go back to the hotel so we did. On the way back there was a collection of unarmed police and a TV camera person at the foot of an ancient stairway from a church. That was it in her eyes, we were going to be invaded by jihadis. Now I'm not being complacent but I tried to calm her. If the police were expecting anything like that they would have been armed, people would have been told to go back to hotels, (there were children playing around the feet of the police). Someone slammed a door and she was convinced it was gunfire. Bless her little cotton socks she was so worried. I did my best to make her rational but it didn't work. We are now having wine on the balcony watching the police vans go by and crossing over the border into Italy and going round the headland.
Word on the street is that something is happening in Italy, possibly migrants bit nobody really knows.
Anyway, we're back tomorrow, we've had a great time if a little edgy at times.
Speak soon folks.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Aug 6 2016, 10:28 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 5 2016, 08:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
Good to hear, Phil smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:47 PM