Recording Tips From Bernth
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 7 2021, 03:15 AM
Learning Rock Star

I thought there was some good advice and tips in here and it was worth sharing, especially for those starting out with recording smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 10 2021, 08:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great share,

It's a minefield when you first start out and this should help a lot of newcomers.

Thanks Ben smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 11 2021, 07:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Bernth is great I subscribe to his patreon

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 11 2021, 09:49 PM
GMC:er
Particularly the part about always recording DI tracks. It offers the most flexibility and leverages all of the advances in technology available to home recordists. Being able to change everything about a guitar or bass tone at any point during mixing is a huge advantage over doing it the old school way. I will still record a guitar cab now and then just for flavor, but more often than not the DI track is just way more flexible and useful.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 6 2021, 10:15 PM) *

I thought there was some good advice and tips in here and it was worth sharing, especially for those starting out with recording smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:38 AM