Secound Track, to compare
slickster
Oct 13 2015, 11:27 PM
GMC:er
https://app.box.com/s/fosbb9awkn0ek6bt87ww8ho9lajn1qwb
here's a little track , I looped it with my boss rc3..this is why im posting these, so I can compare them in 3 months.feedback pls

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 14 2015, 03:18 PM
Instructor
Hi again! It's good to have this as reference for the future! Your playing is tasty. There are some technique elements that could be improved on this one:

- the pitch of your bends.
- the use of vibrato
- hands sync in faster parts
- I also think that your tone could have more presence, at least based on this recording.

Keep on making music!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 14 2015, 03:54 PM
I like the overall vibe! The tone is good as well smile.gif I would agree with gab on some technical elements that could use work. Also, do you have a soundcloud account? It's free. You can embed soundcloud tracks here @ GMC so that people can just click play and hear your track. I'd be happy to help you set one up if you need help. smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (slickster @ Oct 13 2015, 06:27 PM) *
https://app.box.com/s/fosbb9awkn0ek6bt87ww8ho9lajn1qwb
here's a little track , I looped it with my boss rc3..this is why im posting these, so I can compare them in 3 months.feedback pls

+Quote Post
slickster
Oct 14 2015, 04:58 PM
Thank you both for your feedback!
No question I need help in the above area's..
I really don't know how to use sound cloud I do have an account...I would like to know how to post my playing to YouTube, sounds scary, thinking of all negative feedback I may get...Thank guys.

GMC ROCKS!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:45 PM