New Rig. Help Me Out, Trying to plan out a whole new rig to get this summer ideas?
Smikey2006
Jun 13 2007, 11:37 PM
GMC:er
Okay GMC, this summer im worken and guitarin full time, and i think its time to build a real rig, i need sum chrods, sum mixer, sum pedals, amp+cab, and a guitar. maybe other stuff i don't know and thats why im coming to you gmc smile.gif for the guitars, its strickly metal, either -jackson or schecter, please no one suggest ibanez smile.gif i will always love those guitars but they are just not for me, too common i guess. umm for amp and cab ive got a krank amp but i kinda want to upgrade so that i have something to match when i get my cab haha. umm well theres the jist, any opinions? ideas? if you wanna hear the music im playing to to www.purevolume.com/acidreigncanada those are some of the recordings of the band i just joined from about 3 years back

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:51 PM