4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Where's Everyone From?
JOhn
Jun 8 2007, 07:59 AM
GMC:er
Melbourne Australia famous for nothing biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 8 2007, 09:10 AM
Alta, Norway. (North Norway)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Jun 8 2007, 09:19 AM

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jun 8 2007, 09:15 AM
I'm from Uppsala, Sweden, wich is like 70 km north of Stockholm. smile.gif Just close enough so I'm able to get there fast with a train, but far enough to not feel like a stockholmare, perfect biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 8 2007, 09:20 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Sweden, Stockholm. The capital of sexy women... at least during summer time laugh.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 8 2007, 09:47 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 8 2007, 03:20 AM) *
Sweden, Stockholm. The capital of sexy women... at least during summer time laugh.gif

Nope, i assure you that place is Oxford Mississippi. University of Mississippi. You are never going to approach the sexy women reading you get in a town with a state University in the US. University of Kansas is pretty high i would say on that list good. But i will defer to the Southern Girls.

Besides, I learned that it is a myth that Sweedish women all have huge wabongas. I understand that statistically, that is not the case at all.

+Quote Post
Henrik Skotth
Jun 8 2007, 12:08 PM
GMC Tech & Community Manager
I live on a hill, called Kinnekulle, surrounded by flatlands on one side and the lake Vänern (biggest lake in Europe, outside of Russia) on the other. We live on the southeastern side, towards the flatlands, with a fantastic 40 kilometer view that is the most stunning in the mornings (the sunrise) and when it's foggy, actually (because there is almost never any fog up here, only in the flatlands, which looks quite fascinating).

Our house is called "The Sunny Hillside" (Solbacken in swedish, we don't have streetnames out here where I live), and it really lives up to that name smile.gif

Anyway, I used to live in Gothenburg for five years before moving here, and following up on the "capital of"-trend, I'd say it's the swedish capital of humour...!
(let's see if the rest of the swedes agree wink.gif )

--------------------
Tech manager @ GMC

+Quote Post
edguy
Jun 8 2007, 12:39 PM
Learning Roadie
I live in Germany in a small village called Ispringen.
Very nice here but away from big cities:)

Edguy

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)

+Quote Post
zenitSpb
Jun 8 2007, 12:54 PM
Im from Russia, Saint Petersburg and i think THAT is the European capital of culture! cool.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 8 2007, 01:21 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 8 2007, 04:20 AM) *

Are they all blonde, or is that just a stereotype??

QUOTE (fkalich @ Jun 8 2007, 04:47 AM) *
Besides, I learned that it is a myth that Sweedish women all have huge wabongas. I understand that statistically, that is not the case at all.

Wabongas? You must be talking about the size of their fingers for spanning frets when playing the guitar, right?

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 8 2007, 01:36 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 8 2007, 02:21 PM) *

It's true... And all of them like soccer laugh.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 8 2007, 01:41 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 8 2007, 08:36 AM) *
It's true... And all of them like soccer laugh.gif

Attached Image

Wow, Guitar capital of the universe, and the Women are all blonde and sexy - what's not to love ???

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 8 2007, 02:32 PM
Instructor
I live in a city called Buenos Aires in Argentina.. The place where lives some of the most beatifull women of the world.

"Sweden, Stockholm. The capital of sexy women... at least during summer time"

.... jeje interesting, It's a good place to go on holidays....

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
misterj
Jun 8 2007, 03:24 PM
columbus, ohio, u.s.a. home of hot summers, cold winters, and thats just about it. we do have the 2nd largest university in the states, so, like the guy said, lots of beautiful women. (off campus is a different story - we're no sweden, thats for sure.)

+Quote Post
brandon
Jun 8 2007, 03:53 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 8 2007, 08:21 AM) *
Wabongas? You must be talking about the size of their fingers for spanning frets when playing the guitar, right?

Haha!!! Yeah, all the women from there are insane rippers

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Jun 8 2007, 06:16 PM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Jun 7 2007, 11:41 PM) *
Well, I'm From Miami.

<snip>

and just about everybody else Famous from the past 30 years of Rock/Pop Music.

And Vanilla Ice. Don't get cocky. : biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 8 2007, 06:31 PM
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Jun 8 2007, 01:16 PM) *
And Vanilla Ice. Don't get cocky. : biggrin.gif

Ice Ice Baby!! laugh.gif

Actually going back to my Post, I checked the Criteria Studios website.
They said they never recorded Vanilla Ice. (someone can correct me if I
'm wrong) http://criteriastudios.com/

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Jun 8 2007, 06:33 PM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Jun 8 2007, 05:31 PM) *
Ice Ice Baby!! laugh.gif

Actually going back to my Post, I checked the Criteria Studios website.
They said they never recorded Vanilla Ice. (someone can correct me if I
'm wrong) http://criteriastudios.com/

I edited poorly. I meant Miami, not Criteria.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 8 2007, 06:38 PM
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Jun 8 2007, 01:33 PM) *
I edited poorly. I meant Miami, not Criteria.

don't worry, being from the same City as Vanilla Ice isn't something to be Cocky about. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 9 2007, 06:41 AM
I live In Michigan with Stratman. Although I live south of Detroit. Well our women are mostly white chicks, although im filipino there is a rare occasion that I see filipinos in Michigan. I love asian women, no one is as cute as asian girls.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 9 2007, 07:42 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (brandon @ Jun 7 2007, 12:00 PM) *
I was just curious if anyone is in the same area as me. I'm from Wilmington, North Carolina. But I've been living in the DC area for the last 2 years. I'm going to be moving back to NC in August though.

Well, I live in the triangle, in durham/chapel hill to be specific. So a bit north of you, but the same state! And I have a lot of family in DC, so I know the area up there pretty well laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:28 AM