What Are U Up To Right Now?
JD_
Jun 29 2011, 06:02 PM
Learning Roadie
I done my practice for the day and was seeing who was online and what was happening in their world??
wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 29 2011, 06:06 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm on lunch at work. Browsing my favorite sites.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 29 2011, 06:09 PM
Instructor
I'm here at the forum checking all the amazing stuff that you guys use to post! This place is amazing. smile.gif
Remember that I'll be doing a video chat in two hours!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jun 29 2011, 06:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
About to do a short evening run by the beach (It's 8 pm here)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sickz666
Jun 29 2011, 06:53 PM
GMC:er
Recording, composing, mastering etc.

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 29 2011, 07:29 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Listening to some Rhapsody of fire

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jun 29 2011, 07:50 PM
Working on some cyclic patterns and sequence patterns, about to go out for a quick beer, too.

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 29 2011, 07:55 PM
Winter here, got exams, rain, colds and flu, in July will have 2 weeks off... I hate winter.
I'm more of a summer person, but we have that and a huge break around Christmas time!

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 29 2011, 09:35 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Jun 29 2011, 01:55 PM) *
Winter here, got exams, rain, colds and flu, in July will have 2 weeks off... I hate winter.
I'm more of a summer person, but we have that and a huge break around Christmas time!

Would you like some of our summer in the USA? laugh.gif It's up around 30 degrees or more here!

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jun 29 2011, 10:13 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Cleaning the house before some night night playing smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 29 2011, 10:16 PM
Instructor
Recording, composing,reading GMC news... smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 29 2011, 10:24 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Listening to Agalloch, just relaxing. Something I haven't done in a long while.

+Quote Post
sevenstarsfall
Jun 29 2011, 10:28 PM
Browsing the forum and watching youtube videos, about to go eat, do some studying, and then practice my alternate picking and chords.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 30 2011, 12:15 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I was watching the video recording of the gig I had last night. It was with 2 good friends that played 5 years ago in my band. We played some RHCP covers for this gig and didn't have a rehearsal. It was very nostalgic and cool to jam with them again smile.gif
I'm planning to do some practice later in the day. I'm thinking of working mostly on alternate "finger" picking technique, walking bass and some slap bass drills. It's a beautiful day - so a 1 hour bike ride would be nice too smile.gif
Also - I'm here all day long smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 30 2011, 01:14 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Mastering a commercial CD for a keyboard player. 16 tracks and just under 72 mins in length.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2011, 02:18 PM
Instructor
Just arrived home! Getting ready for the big events in the next 2 days smile.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 30 2011, 02:31 PM
Eating, then rehearsal.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 3 2011, 02:03 PM
Instructor
I was on festival near the city last night, hanging out with the crew, and today I'm on the forum! smile.gif Planning to paint some woodwork in the apartment later, possibly ride a bike with my girl, and tomorrow I'm out of town again! smile.gif Upcoming week pretty busy as far as job and gigs go, and I'll be waiting the 12th of July to go to Sea! Yeeey biggrin.gif

Did I mention I started practicing a LOT again? biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2011, 09:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 3 2011, 01:03 PM) *
I was on festival near the city last night, hanging out with the crew, and today I'm on the forum! smile.gif Planning to paint some woodwork in the apartment later, possibly ride a bike with my girl, and tomorrow I'm out of town again! smile.gif Upcoming week pretty busy as far as job and gigs go, and I'll be waiting the 12th of July to go to Sea! Yeeey biggrin.gif

Did I mention I started practicing a LOT again? biggrin.gif

I plan on starting heavy practicing from tomorrow morning on tongue.gif Mozart Rocks! is coming on the 16th of July biggrin.gif gotta get my head, heart and hands ready smile.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 4 2011, 05:39 PM
learning Dread And The Fugitive Mind Solo : D

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:41 PM