Jackson Web Page Registration Probl
besip
Jan 26 2009, 04:25 AM
GMC:er
it's anyone try to register on new jackson web page???

actualy i'm did but i'm never recive any confirmaction e-mail and when i'm try acces to some forum like Comunity or support i'm not able to do that
do you have same problem???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Lian Gerbino
Jan 26 2009, 04:59 AM
Instructor
well if the confirmation doesn´t arrive to your mail, it means you aren´t in their system.
may be, their registration software or whatever their use is temporally offline. so wait a few hours... I think you´ll recive the confirmaion mail soon.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 26 2009, 06:51 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Jan 25 2009, 11:59 PM) *
well if the confirmation doesn´t arrive to your mail, it means you aren´t in their system.
may be, their registration software or whatever their use is temporally offline. so wait a few hours... I think you´ll recive the confirmaion mail soon.

thanks for reply Liam cool.gif

actualy the problem is i'm register my self like 2 days ago..so i'm was belive they also gonna send me copy of my pasword and stuff like that..nothing's happen so i'm was have trouble today to remeber the pasword biggrin.gif but i'm made it ...but i'm still don't have acces to some forums i'm try to report that on support forum but i'm also don;t have also probbaly access to this section..all what i'm see is just empy page with some Bloodlines backroud

btw--i'm was check my e-mail but i'm still not recive nothig yet...but the webpages is work for now biggrin.gif
good we are moving forward

do we have also somewhere jackson discusion forum????
i'm didn't see any links on jackson webpage

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 26 2009, 09:06 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
If it helps besip this Jackson's customer support address and phone number:

JACKSON GUITARS
8860 EAST CHAPARRAL ROAD - SUITE 100
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA 85250-2618 - USA
Phone: 480-596-9690

I don't know if support here extends to their community forum though but you can try giving them a phone. Like you say there appears to be no way of contacting their support from the web page.

Best of luck,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 26 2009, 11:43 AM
Instructor
Try registering with different email type account. Sometimes yahoo , google and hotmail automatically junk confirmation type emails !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:52 PM