Pandora Px4d Questions, Help
Kapto
Apr 5 2009, 10:34 AM
GMC:er
I've been messing about with this multi-effect processor which I bought from Ebay. I guess it belonged to a GMC'er because there's a preset named "Muris V" wink.gif . It never came with instructions so I downloaded a quick start from Korg website, anyway it does not answer any of my questions if anyone can help me on this I would appreciate it.
1-I'd like to have about 5 main User presets only and delete the rest. How do I do it?
2- Any chance to delete the factory presets?
3-Is there a quick navigation to select a preset in a faster way? Let's say that you want preset number 32 on right away. Do I have to go through all the previous presets?
4-How do I relocate a preset. ei: I want to put preset number 32 on location 1...
I hope this won't be too confusing.
Thanks in advance

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 5 2009, 02:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey there,

I'll see if I can answer your questions.

As far as I know, there is no easy way to delete all the presets. You can probably reset them to their original presets. However, what I would do is to simply make a preset with everything put to zero and then copy that one to every other position in the Pandora.

That probably answers some of your other questions.

I don't know of any quick way to navigate, which is a problem for me too, if I want to use it in a band relation.

When you want to relocate a preset you simply navigate with left/right to "write" and use the wheel to navigate to the preset position you want to overwrite.

This was on the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure it's correct smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Apr 5 2009, 03:57 PM
Instructor
Hi there smile.gif

I'll try to answer the questions:

1. The device has 100 user presets, you can only edit them, not delete.
2. Those 100 factory presets cannot be deleted, nor edited
3. No easy way of navigation, the best is to arrange presets you use next to each other
4. You can only edit a preset and chose to store it on another location, but then you will overwrite that one.

If you need any further question, will be glad to help smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kapto
Apr 5 2009, 06:55 PM
GMC:er
That's pretty much it.
Thanks a lot for the help guys. It really helps a bunch.I guess I was looking for a px4d lazy mode laugh.gif

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 6 2009, 08:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dejan Farkas @ Apr 5 2009, 04:57 PM) *
1. The device has 100 user presets, you can only edit them, not delete.
2. Those 100 factory presets cannot be deleted, nor edited
3. No easy way of navigation, the best is to arrange presets you use next to each other
4. You can only edit a preset and chose to store it on another location, but then you will overwrite that one.

Yep, that would be it. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:04 AM