Merry Xmas To Me :) Ps4
Todd Simpson
Feb 7 2016, 06:00 AM
GMC:er
We had a very low key xmas this year so I bought myself a star wars edition ps4 with battlefront and I really dig it so far. really helps to de stress by shooting some baddies smile.gif Anyone else play this yet?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 7 2016, 09:04 AM
Learning Rock Star
I only really play Fifa on my PS4, even though I have a bunch of other games (Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dragon Age, Destiny and a few other).

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 9 2016, 06:04 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 6 2016, 08:00 PM) *
We had a very low key xmas this year so I bought myself a star wars edition ps4 with battlefront and I really dig it so far. really helps to de stress by shooting some baddies smile.gif Anyone else play this yet?

Attached Image

Ha! Nice, I was just eyeballing one of those today but with COD Black Ops III for 350 simoleons. Our Christmas was low key too.

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Feb 9 2016, 06:05 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 9 2016, 07:24 PM
I hear FALLOUT 4 is lilke Crack! People just lose themselves in it.

I have to say I got CALL OF DUTY III and it's THE BEST CAMPAIGN I"VE EVER PLAYED!! Voiced and acted by real actors that you will recognize and with a dense and intricate plot line that drives the game play instead of just following it along. It's just the best campgaign in a shooter I"Ve ever played. Worth at least a rental, I actually bought it I liked it so much.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 7 2016, 03:04 AM) *
I only really play Fifa on my PS4, even though I have a bunch of other games (Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dragon Age, Destiny and a few other).

I just wrote about COD III in my last post, wow, get it if you can. Best campaign in a shooter ever. I've played a TON and this one blew me away. The way the writing and story actually drive the gameplay. It's like playing a character in a really good action movie. I almost bought the codII version myself actually. Had to go Darth on this one then bought COD smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Feb 9 2016, 12:04 AM) *
Ha! Nice, I was just eyeballing one of those today but with COD Black Ops III for 350 simoleons. Our Christmas was low key too.

HEre is a trailer. Doesn't even half cover it though. Very DARK and serious writing. I loved it smile.gif And it's got Ben Browder (from Stargate/Farscape voicing the lead.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 9 2016, 07:30 PM

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 9 2016, 07:30 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Well now I am sold! laugh.gif Funny you mention it's like playing a part in a movie , My girl Stacie loves to watch me play the other COD games I have for that very reason . It's like watching an action movie for her. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 12 2016, 06:45 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man Black Ops III is a huge leap from the last one. Some of the changes and additions I like, others not so much but overall it's a pretty killer game that obviously had a lot of time and effort put into it. I just finished the portion of the game that was actually a nightmare of sorts for the female character named Hall. Pretty wild . It was like COD meets Half-Life in some ways.

I also picked up COD Advanced Warfare which is also really good. Kevin Spacey is the bad guy who runs a private military for hire kind of outfit called Atlas and he ends up being bent on world domination.

Still trying to get used to all the new functions, features, movements, new weapons and gadgets that both games have to offer.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 16 2016, 06:49 PM
Instructor
MAY 13TH, guys.. is a date you need to put in your calenders. I'm going to upgrade to a PS4 just because of this game...........

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2016, 08:14 PM
I'm with ya! smile.gif The extra bits they added on really helped and the graphics were amazing. Not to mention the storyline was great and the game kept going just when you thought it was over it goes all alice in wonderland as you fight through bits inside folks heads. Killer game smile.gif More like playing through a great action film than a game.

I really liked Advanced warefare as well because of the intro of all the team bits and special abilities and kevin spacey was great! The campaign was good but that game really shined on multiplayer imho. However, using the HUGE mech things was wads of fun smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Feb 12 2016, 12:45 PM) *
Man Black Ops III is a huge leap from the last one. Some of the changes and additions I like, others not so much but overall it's a pretty killer game that obviously had a lot of time and effort put into it. I just finished the portion of the game that was actually a nightmare of sorts for the female character named Hall. Pretty wild . It was like COD meets Half-Life in some ways.

I also picked up COD Advanced Warfare which is also really good. Kevin Spacey is the bad guy who runs a private military for hire kind of outfit called Atlas and he ends up being bent on world domination.

Still trying to get used to all the new functions, features, movements, new weapons and gadgets that both games have to offer.

Gonna have to play that smile.gif I wanna seem him romp around with no legs smile.gif I assume he's going to get better ones though smile.gif That's all the rage in games now. Cyber bits. COD III is based on it. Folks get their limbs ripped off and get better ones made of METAL smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 16 2016, 12:49 PM) *
MAY 13TH, guys.. is a date you need to put in your calenders. I'm going to upgrade to a PS4 just because of this game...........

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:38 AM