Something To Check Out....., Little different!
iainsteward
May 11 2008, 10:54 AM
GMC:er
Hi Guys,

Came across this vid on Youtube, and its simply superb!! I cant get enough of it.....the song itself is so beautiful, great guitar playing but his voice is just amazing! so much emotion....Luciana might agree I hope tongue.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9e90yQsvZo

Hope you all like it....

Iain!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Vinod Saranga
May 11 2008, 11:00 AM
Acoustic Instructor
What a voice !

Thanks for sharing smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 11 2008, 11:27 AM
Singing Instructor
amazing!!song is great to.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
May 11 2008, 11:57 AM
Instructor
I have added him to my favorite when he had just started to sing...Thank you so much for the link, it's simply awesome!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Vasilis
May 11 2008, 12:14 PM
another great quality artist from candyrat records
also check andy mckee

+Quote Post
iainsteward
May 11 2008, 12:19 PM
Your all very welcome, I love his voice, its so raw yet so full of emotion. He seems to really feel what he is singing/playing which is something I love to see. He also has a real foot tapping acoustic blues song called Devil Dog, but for me Ramon is the greatest song he has ever wrote. The lyrics are awe inspiring, its hard to comprehend how someone can write such lyrics! Very inspiring and moving!

Glad you enjoyed it,
Iain!

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
May 11 2008, 10:38 PM
Instructor
Great!! Thanks for sharing man!!! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:36 PM