Hayden Amps
liveOASISforever
May 21 2013, 06:30 PM
GMC:er
I buy a lot of guitar gear from a music shop in England. I just noticed a massive discount of up to 65% on some of the Hayden amps as they are now discontinued.

Anyone played Hayden amps as I have never played any.Although I am tempted to pick one of these amps up because of the price.I dont think the limited stock will last long

Heres the link
http://www.andertons.co.uk/blog/guitars/sa...yden-valve-amps

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 24 2013, 01:50 AM
These are high quality tube amps made in the UK. 60 percent off on a brand new quality tube amp is a steal indeed. Per usuall try before you buy. If you can't hear one, thing twice about buying one. The value of it used (as soon as you leave the store with it it's used) will be a bit lower since it's discontinued unless it becomes a classic smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ May 21 2013, 01:30 PM) *
I buy a lot of guitar gear from a music shop in England. I just noticed a massive discount of up to 65% on some of the Hayden amps as they are now discontinued.

Anyone played Hayden amps as I have never played any.Although I am tempted to pick one of these amps up because of the price.I dont think the limited stock will last long

Heres the link
http://www.andertons.co.uk/blog/guitars/sa...yden-valve-amps

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 24 2013, 06:40 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 24 2013, 01:50 AM) *
These are high quality tube amps made in the UK. 60 percent off on a brand new quality tube amp is a steal indeed. Per usuall try before you buy. If you can't hear one, thing twice about buying one. The value of it used (as soon as you leave the store with it it's used) will be a bit lower since it's discontinued unless it becomes a classic smile.gif

Todd

Thanks for the reply Todd

Unfortunately I live to far away to try them out. I might take a gamble and buy one. Hey it could turn out to be the best gamble ever (hopefully). smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 25 2013, 01:16 AM
All the way in the UK to try this particular one out, but any stores in your area carry Hayden? Either way, this is a crazy cheap price and from what I've heard on demo videos, they sound like really nice, british, tube amps. And the cabinets are really cheap now as well. The only hitch might be the shipping. Not cheap shipping heavy stuff from the UK.

Todd

QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ May 24 2013, 01:40 AM) *
Thanks for the reply Todd

Unfortunately I live to far away to try them out. I might take a gamble and buy one. Hey it could turn out to be the best gamble ever (hopefully). smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:47 AM