Killer Usb 3 Powered Hub $20 Review
Todd Simpson
Oct 3 2017, 09:33 PM
GMC:er
I was looking for a cheap option for a usb 3 hub. I had a rew requirements.

1.)NOT made of plastic. (Hopefully some kind of aluminum/metal, plastic ones are a pinch fragile)

2.)USB 3.0

3.)Powered

4.)Extra ports for charging things.

5.)10 USB 3 ports minium

6.)Around $20

It took a LOT of searching but I finally found one that met all the criteria. It's a Chinese brand I think and nothing I'd heard of, but it had good reviews and met my specs. It's been bullet proof. Made of something solid/metal, extra charging ports, 10 ports for devices, I HATE running out of ports and without 10 ports that happens too quick.
Attached Image
The bad news is that I can't find these for sale anywhere anymore. The one that I can find is a crazy $80. That seems a bit much for a USB hub. Does anyone else have any suggestions for high quality usb hubs? What are you guys using now? I have had various problems with usb hubs in the past which is what got me on a kick to find a good one. When doing music, cheap hubs can cause all kinds of issues. With a good powered hub, you can fill every port and be fine.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 5 2017, 09:41 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:29 PM