3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Winter Blues - Results!
audiopaal
Mar 31 2008, 11:02 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Capt.Z @ Mar 31 2008, 11:43 PM) *
Good job Audiopaal! I wanted the ShredNeck! You are my worst enemy!!

just kidding. tongue.gif i love u wub.gif

not really, im not gay, but your still my friend.
and congrats to other winners! goo jobah!

Thanks man!

I love you too Captain laugh.gif

(...as a friend that is!) wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 31 2008, 11:13 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Congrat's Guys! Well deserved. I thought all was great actually, and the only difference at the end was the score! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Mar 31 2008, 11:17 PM
Instructor
Congrats to the winners smile.gif
It's been a very nice competition.

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Mar 31 2008, 11:34 PM
GMC:er
Tuubsu could have won... 2nd!!!
I need first!

We wants it. We needs it! We need the precious Pandora!!!
maybe mext time...

good job Tuubsu! i like da reverse phsycology

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Mar 31 2008, 11:44 PM
Instructor
Congrats guys,well deserved!! smile.gif

And great idea for competition as well,keep 'em coming!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 1 2008, 12:04 AM
Instructor
Great work everybody and congratulations on prizes!: smile.gif THey are sure cool ones! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Apr 1 2008, 12:53 AM
QUOTE (Capt.Z @ Apr 1 2008, 01:34 AM) *
Tuubsu could have won... 2nd!!!
I need first!

We wants it. We needs it! We need the precious Pandora!!!
maybe mext time...

good job Tuubsu! i like da reverse phsycology

We'll win something yet, my friend.... Even if it takes another winter.... Then They'll see... wink.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Apr 1 2008, 12:58 AM
Congrats guys!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
ztevie
Apr 1 2008, 11:00 AM
Congratulations to the top 3!

Unfortunately I can not play guitar anymore.. I was so sure to win all 3, so I sold all my guitar gear. Was gonna plug the Shredneck into the Pandora and shred away.
But the judges decision now gave me such a hard winterblues, so I'll never pick up a guitar related object ever again!

Warning: The above statement includes a certain degree of ironi and an attempt to seem humoruos, which should be considered when you react with disgust and anger toward the same statement! blink.gif

This post has been edited by ztevie: Apr 1 2008, 11:02 AM

--------------------
Gear:
* Vigier Shawn Lane Master, Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb, Middle DiMarzio FS-1, Neck Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
* Padalka Custom Space-6, Bareknuckle Juggernaut set
* Ztevie's Blue, Custom Handbuilt by Rek Guitars, Seymour Duncan Full Shred humbucker set
* Yamaha LLX6 Acoustic
* Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 1 2008, 11:09 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (ztevie @ Apr 1 2008, 12:00 PM) *
Congratulations to the top 3!

Unfortunately I can not play guitar anymore.. I was so sure to win all 3, so I sold all my guitar gear. Was gonna plug the Shredneck into the Pandora and shred away.
But the judges decision now gave me such a hard winterblues, so I'll never pick up a guitar related object ever again!

Warning: The above statement includes a certain degree of ironi and an attempt to seem humoruos, which should be considered when you react with disgust and anger toward the same statement! blink.gif

Good one laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 1 2008, 11:15 AM
Congratz winners smile.gif

Now you :
open pandora's box!
shred that neck!
and play the cd till it doesn't work anymore !

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mark.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 1 2008, 11:46 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Congrats to the winners and all other entries!

I must congratulate IslandGuy especially for winning a competition on his first ever post!

Congrats to all!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 1 2008, 01:32 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (IslandGuy @ Mar 31 2008, 09:25 PM) *
I must say, I'm stunned. Thank you very much.

I've been quietly lurking around here, taking in as much as I can. This is such an awesome site and community.

As for why I submitted the entry (in addition to the awesome prizes of course), I must say I could empathize with the sentiments of the contest's purpose. Last year I bought a new guitar (Godin Freeway Classic) after a long hiatus -- if only I had never stopped (sold my old Strat copy when I found myself ignoring it too much), I could be so much better today.

When I found GMC, I loved what I saw and joined. It's just what I need to fill in the many gaps of both theory and technique. I expect I'll be here for quite a while.

Thank you once again.

Thanks for thanking - it's great that you appreciate the price as we are very proud to be able to organise these contests! laugh.gif

Congratulations to all winners and thanks Andrew and the moderators for making this happen! biggrin.gif

PS MickeM I felt as if I were in the basements as well - great description - I'll be sure to stay away from the beans though! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Apr 1 2008, 01:36 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 1 2008, 01:32 PM) *
I'll be sure to stay away from the beans though! [/i]

or stand in the farthest corner away from those that have had the beans laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Apr 1 2008, 02:14 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
grrr.... I lost...NOOOOOOOOOO

tongue.gif well good job winners!! hope you can use the pandora well.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
IslandGuy
Apr 1 2008, 03:51 PM
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Apr 1 2008, 03:46 AM) *
I must congratulate IslandGuy especially for winning a competition on his first ever post!

Thanks DeepRoots - much appreciated.

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 1 2008, 05:32 AM) *
Thanks for thanking - it's great that you appreciate the price as we are very proud to be able to organise these contests! laugh.gif

Thanks for thanks for thanking Kris laugh.gif (your turn again) - and especially for creating GMC. There are many great features here that make it a great place to visit.

QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Apr 1 2008, 06:14 AM) *
tongue.gif well good job winners!! hope you can use the pandora well.

I certainly will kaznie_NL. It's step one to my master plan of playing like Muris. Now I'm keeping my eyes open for a contest where his custom guitar is the prize. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 1 2008, 04:21 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congratulations to the winners and a big thankyou to everyone who entered. They were all of a very high quality (well maybe not Mr GuitarTube tongue.gif ) and it wasn't easy choosing between them.

Now that I'm inspired to play again I'm off to lock my wife in the basement until 2009 (Andrew - you're much too nice smile.gif ). If she's lucky I might remember to give her food and water occasionally.

Cheers,
Tony

ps - I'll be busy for the next few days - have to dig a basement

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 1 2008, 09:21 PM
Moderation Policy Director
D'oh! I did it the wropng way round right Tony ? unsure.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Apr 2 2008, 10:20 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
No Andrew, you're just a nice guy smile.gif .

Whereas me - well I'm going to change my name to Dexter by deed poll laugh.gif .

Cheers,
Dexter

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 2 2008, 10:33 AM
Instructor
Congratulations to all the winners and why not...to the looser too! Keep on those great competitions!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:01 AM