18 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Announcement : Gmc Senior Members
Spiderusalem
Nov 1 2007, 05:32 AM
GMC:er
x1 + a = b

figure that one out smarty pants =P

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
1mpr1m1s
Nov 1 2007, 05:40 AM
Yep Matt is always there to help I 2nd that nominee.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Guitars: Ibanez Prestige RGR1570 , Epiphone 1966 G-400
Amplifiers: Spider III 75W

Pedals: RP250

Wish list : Better pedal set up. & ESP EC1000

+Quote Post
RobM
Nov 1 2007, 05:55 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 27 2007, 03:57 PM) *
I'm pleased to announce that our very first Senior Member is ....
MickeM

MickeM's helpful attitude and great knowledge of Amps and effects, and more importantly the way he is always happy to advise other members earned him this deep GMC honour!

Henceforth, MickeM will bear the Costume Name "Born of NWOBHM" - I'll let him explain that!

Congratulations MickeM!
Others will follow ...

Grats MikeM you certainly deserve it!

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 29 2007, 10:06 AM) *
Speaking of congratulations ....

I am pleased to announce that our very latest Senior Member is .....
The Uncreator

The Uncreator has been with us for a little over 3 months, in which time he has racked up over 900 posts on a variety of topics. He has a deep knowledge of Metal and has spent a lot of time introducing new bands. He also kicked off the review section initiative for Bands and Gear, and has contributed some great initial reviews that set the bar for others to follow. His ever changing Avatars and sig pics have kept us all entertained, and in addition, through all of this The Uncreator has displayed a great sense of humour.
or has he ?????
Yes he has smile.gif Hence forth, The Uncreators Costume Name will be "Fire Up The Blades"

Congratulations The Uncreator!

Grats, nice to sere you get the title and bennies

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 4 2007, 11:33 AM) *
Time to announce the next GMC Senior Member...
KANEDA

Congratulations!

Kaneda has shown evidence of exceptional knowledge on many music/guitar related topics. Not only that - he is also working on giving us a highly advanced and costumised flash scale application...hats off for Kaneda!

You might also notice that we aren't completely consistent with the three month limit, the decision here was however very easy! Also - it is good illustration that we want to choose the GMC Senior Members on merit, not because someone has been around for a while!

Believe it or not, but the first thing Kaneda replied to my pm was - "no that's not fair, I haven't been around for three months yet!" wink.gif Seems like I convinced him though - his costume title of choise is "Other side of the coin" biggrin.gif

Kris

Congratulations, nice job!!

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 19 2007, 04:31 PM) *
Congratulations Tonymiro, for your new GMC Seniorship! biggrin.gif

More about it in this thread:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=7046

Grats to Tank and Tony for their new memberships, you really deserve them.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 2 2007, 06:24 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Dear all,

We have a new Senior today ....

Attached Image

MATTACUK

This should be no surprise to many of you - Matt is unique in that he is the most nominated member for Senior that we have had yet. Matt earned his seniorhood for his great forum attitude, calm approach during forum debates, and his many many posts helping members with their practice programs, and discussions about the importance of music theory (something obviously very close to my heart!)

Please all join me in congratulating our newest Senior - Well done Matt!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 2 2007, 06:26 PM
Congratulations!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 2 2007, 06:26 PM
'Grats Matt smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 2 2007, 06:31 PM
Lets go fishing!
Wow thankyou for the kind words Andrew biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I am very honoured to be part of the Senior Crew, and would like to thank everyone who has been kind enough to nominate me for senior membership !! smile.gif

It is very kind of you to say such nice things. smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Maximus
Dec 2 2007, 06:33 PM
Congrats Matt. Well deserved.

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 2 2007, 06:35 PM
Congrats Matt!

Well deserved! smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 2 2007, 06:37 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congratulations Matt, and very well deserved mate. Keep up the great work smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 2 2007, 06:59 PM
Lets go fishing!
Thankyou so much for you kind words guys, smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 2 2007, 07:43 PM
GMC Founder
Congratulations Matt, this is a big day for me. It feels great to be able to acknowledge such an "old" and great guy forum regular as you! biggrin.gif It feels safe to have you around!

Contact Maria for your free membership - I will go ahead and upgrade your forum status right away! laugh.gif

Also, you are probably one of the main reasons why new members get such a warm welcome when asking their first questions at our forum - you have set the standards... you rock! laugh.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 2 2007, 07:49 PM
Lets go fishing!
Hey less of the old !! laugh.gif wink.gif smile.gif

I have alot of very wonderful memories of when I first joined GMC smile.gif I listened with an eager ear to *everything* you had to say kris, so thankyou very much for that ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 2 2007, 07:53 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 2 2007, 07:49 PM) *
Hey less of the old !! laugh.gif wink.gif smile.gif

I have alot of very wonderful memories of when I first joined GMC smile.gif I listened with an eager ear to *everything* you had to say kris, so thankyou very much for that ! smile.gif

laugh.gif

I think that as the site grows older - our veterans should somehow document (from a user perspective) what changes on the site. Perhaps something for your newly assigned "editorial mission"..! wink.gif cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 2 2007, 07:54 PM
Lets go fishing!
Cool idea !! Its a shame I did not take some screen shots of "Original" gmc, it would be great to look back over them! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 2 2007, 07:54 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Congrats matt!!, well deserved I reckon biggrin.gif biggrin.gif keep the brit flag flying my friend biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 2 2007, 07:59 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 2 2007, 07:54 PM) *
Cool idea !! Its a shame I did not take some screen shots of "Original" gmc, it would be great to look back over them! smile.gif

They are all here.

Oh and blue and yellow is the color of the Swedish flag - so it was a motivated choice.. maybe! blink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
eddiecat
Dec 2 2007, 08:01 PM
Hey, Matt!!! Great news!
Congratulations!!!
Cheers, Eddie smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 2 2007, 08:05 PM
Lets go fishing!
Some golden memories there biggrin.gif I found a thread where I asked what licks to practice , ahhhh! laugh.gif

and thanks guys smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 2 2007, 08:05 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
laugh.gif I'd just about forgotten Kris shouting 'You ready?' at me.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:36 AM