Search For Anything On The Site (resolved)
Nighthawk1
Nov 9 2015, 08:08 PM
GMC:er
Hi there GMC,

is it just me or has anyone else noticed / the problem that the search field in the upper right corner does not spit out any results when searching for a particular keyword such as "o holy night" "christmas" or "legato"? I tried with Safari, Firefox (newest versions) - all same result. I really miss and need that function...

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Nov 14 2015, 08:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 9 2015, 08:35 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
It works fine for me mate. O Holy Night didn't find much but it did find matches for "night", legato and Christmas both found something.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Nov 9 2015, 09:39 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

thanks for your answer. I must correct myself, it seems to be a Safari Problem. I tried again with Firefox and here it works. Maybe it has something to do with cookies or popup blocker, I don't know...

Thanks

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 10 2015, 04:31 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, I have a similar issue and I'm not sure about the reason. I'll just contacted the admin to know more about it. You'll receive news soon.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 10 2015, 08:16 PM
GMC Founder
I have also recreated this problem, it seems the search index is incomplete. I hope we can get it fixed asap.

We currently have a bit of a backlog of bug fixes. But until we get this solved please let us know if there a specific lesson you need to find and we will help you here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 14 2015, 08:28 PM
GMC Founder
This is now fixed and the search is much more generous with results.

Thanks a lot for reporting!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 15 2015, 05:49 AM
Instructor
Great news! Thanks Kris!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:26 AM