2 Pages V  < 1 2  
The Dog Ate My Chocolate !
Bossie
Jan 3 2012, 04:31 AM
GMC:er
I had a Beagle ...he was a real thief ..they're known for that! Even the neighbours caught him stealing food at their house!! rolleyes.gif

unfortunately he passed away couple of weeks ago...lots of memories from that lil guy..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 3 2012, 04:35 AM
Instructor
A string. It took a while for it to come out all the way. It was gross!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 3 2012, 06:03 AM
GMC:er
BEN! Chocolate is toxic to dogs! Seriously man. They can get really ill from it. It it's a small amount and a decent size dog it's probably fine. But here is a link about it. I had a relative lose a pet this way.

http://www.dogownersdigest.com/news/librar...poisoning.shtml

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 3 2012, 07:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jan 3 2012, 03:31 AM) *
I had a Beagle ...he was a real thief ..they're known for that! Even the neighbours caught him stealing food at their house!! rolleyes.gif

unfortunately he passed away couple of weeks ago...lots of memories from that lil guy..

Haha, he sounded like a great character.... sorry to hear he passed away.

QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Jan 3 2012, 03:35 AM) *
A string. It took a while for it to come out all the way. It was gross!

Not a guitar string ???? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 3 2012, 05:03 AM) *
BEN! Chocolate is toxic to dogs! Seriously man. They can get really ill from it. It it's a small amount and a decent size dog it's probably fine. But here is a link about it. I had a relative lose a pet this way.

http://www.dogownersdigest.com/news/librar...poisoning.shtml

Thanks Todd.. yes I did know that dogs and chocolate were mutually exclusive ... although I swear Whizzy has a stomach that can tolerate anything. It amazes me, the things that dog has eaten. But rest assured, no more accidental choc for her !!! wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:36 AM