2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Aoooww, This Kills Me!
Shime
Mar 11 2010, 10:29 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Staffy @ Mar 11 2010, 07:44 AM) *
Oh well, if fact tjat have might been true in the old day's, but I stopped drinking 4 years ago, so it WASN'T any illusion... which in turn reminds me of the good ole day's when I met a girl in Denmark with a little cute basker on top of her head. I didn't think so much of that, but in the morning when I woke up I saw my face mirrored in the back of her head - since she had no hair!!! Man, that was a nightmare, and I was looking like a piece of garbage as well, cause of the night before.

Me and a friend use to laugh at this story, but in fact he was worse, since he met a girl with a wooden leg, and didn't recognize that either until the day after..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

//Staffay

ROFL laugh.gif !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sted
Mar 11 2010, 11:20 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Staffy @ Mar 11 2010, 06:44 AM) *
Oh well, if fact tjat have might been true in the old day's, but I stopped drinking 4 years ago, so it WASN'T any illusion... which in turn reminds me of the good ole day's when I met a girl in Denmark with a little cute basker on top of her head. I didn't think so much of that, but in the morning when I woke up I saw my face mirrored in the back of her head - since she had no hair!!! Man, that was a nightmare, and I was looking like a piece of garbage as well, cause of the night before.

Me and a friend use to laugh at this story, but in fact he was worse, since he met a girl with a wooden leg, and didn't recognize that either until the day after..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

//Staffay

LMAO!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 11 2010, 11:40 AM
Learning Tone Master
So now when I discovered what alcohol does to my brain, I stay with colombian coffee and cigarettes, btw. I have some stories that are a lot worser (they won't simply fit in this forum), but let's take them by the pool in the GMC coffee lovers society when Ivan got the economy rolling !!!! laugh.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Mar 11 2010, 01:56 PM
GMC:er
Stay away from the colombian stuff!
Now I'm curious to hear the REAL stories biggrin.gif

"Spela Creedence!"

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 11 2010, 04:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Staffy @ Mar 11 2010, 06:44 AM) *

//Staffay

Oh man that must have been a terrible feeling.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 13 2010, 06:07 PM
Instructor
I think this is common in the whole world!

That's like a curse among us musicians, we expect people to apreciate music as we do,

wooden leg??? hahaha biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 13 2010, 10:53 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Mar 11 2010, 01:56 PM) *
Stay away from the colombian stuff!
Now I'm curious to hear the REAL stories biggrin.gif

Nah, Im saving those stories for the retirement home in order to kill some old witches..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

//Staffay

"Creedence? Vad tror du jag har spelat de senaste 25 åren ??? Jag kan spela Bad Moon Rising hängande i ett träd upp och ned indränkt i honung över en myrstack..." laugh.gif

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:10 PM