Amazing Talent, check this out!
Kyle Logue
Feb 5 2008, 07:28 PM
Drum instructor
Click Here for the Youtube Video

This song is the only song from this band that I like...and the first half of the song is completely different than the second half.

I really don't like the first half, but after 4:40 this song has an awesome blues/rock feel to it.

Check it out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Feb 5 2008, 07:33 PM
GMC:er
Aw man, BTBAM are one of my favourite bands, it takes epic skill to go from death metal to the blues and they do it brilliantly. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Feb 5 2008, 07:41 PM
Instructor
Cool!

I get some Dave Walliman vibe in that part at 04:40 (which is a good thing) smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Goliath
Feb 6 2008, 12:05 AM
GMC:er
I had a feeling this was BTBAM as soon as I opened this thread and I was right.

BTBAM's new album is incredible. The landscape changes so much from death, to ambiance, to almost like screamo, to rag time, to country, and back again.

It's a fantastic effort.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:44 AM