2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Happy Birthday Cosmin!
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 17 2014, 07:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jul 16 2014, 08:03 AM) *
Ha ha! Wellcome among the 30's biggrin.gif Didn't know we're same age smile.gif

Yeah dude biggrin.gif We kind of are! But you are older than me if I am not mistaken?

QUOTE (Yash @ Jul 16 2014, 08:50 AM) *
Happy birthday big bro !! biggrin.gif Hope you had a blast ! And, if you didn't, you do have a breath blast wink.gif Blowing out 30 candles, I'd say your vocal exercises helped big time ? tongue.gif

Thanks mate! Well, you'd laugh but, yeah, it does biggrin.gif Gathering a huge loaf of air in your stomach and blowing the candles out with a growl laugh.gif That would be something worth filming!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 17 2014, 07:57 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 17 2014, 06:21 AM) *
Gathering a huge loaf of air in your stomach and blowing the candles out with a growl laugh.gif That would be something worth filming!

With a growl you said ohmy.gif You could not keep the wolf inside you and you let it out...isn't it? laugh.gif
I wonder if your vocal exercises will work with those hilarious relighting birthday candles? biggrin.gif Watch your back or lungs next year biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 18 2014, 07:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jul 17 2014, 06:57 AM) *
With a growl you said ohmy.gif You could not keep the wolf inside you and you let it out...isn't it? laugh.gif
I wonder if your vocal exercises will work with those hilarious relighting birthday candles? biggrin.gif Watch your back or lungs next year biggrin.gif

Let's live till next year biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 18 2014, 08:40 AM
Instructor
Yep...I'm 3 months older wink.gif what a huge difference tongue.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:59 PM