The 'roots, Rock, Reggae' Video Collab Final Mix Is Ready!
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2012, 02:42 PM
Instructor
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share my little musical partnership with Mr. Dinaga! Hope you will enjoy it and you will join the next one yourselves biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Opetholic
May 28 2012, 02:45 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 28 2012, 01:42 PM) *
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share my little musical partnership with Mr. Dinaga! Hope you will enjoy it and you will join the next one yourselves biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif
Damn!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dinaga
May 28 2012, 02:50 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 28 2012, 01:42 PM) *
Hey everyone!

I'm lovin' it! biggrin.gif It's always a pleasure jammin' with you my friend biggrin.gif
I like the tone of this collab very much!

And of course, your solo is just freaking' fantastic! I might even steal that last run of yours sometimes so I apologize in advance! biggrin.gif You learn something new every day biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2012, 03:33 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif thank you gentlemen smile.gif D-man - you can always use the concept wink.gif it's not like I have patented it laugh.gif right on biggrin.gif try it and let's see what you come up with! Deal?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 28 2012, 04:41 PM
Instructor
I love this one guys! Great collaboration! It's a very fresh backing and your phrasing is very tasty.
Well done! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2012, 04:44 PM
Instructor
Thank you Gabe! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:10 AM