Video Chat Topics Suggestions
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2012, 04:03 PM
Instructor
Ahoy everyone smile.gif just thought I would post this one here as well biggrin.gif It's all about which subjects and concepts you guys would enjoy in the video chat sessions!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44596

Check it out and let's share thoughts!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: May 28 2012, 04:04 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 28 2012, 04:31 PM
Instructor
Cool idea Cosmin! I'm also interested in knowing the topics that you guys would like to find at the Vchats!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Yash
May 29 2012, 03:45 PM
GMC:er
I'll post here too then.

Theory regarding exotic modes is very good. I wanna also work on soloing in a power ballad. And I think exotic modes (like the ones used by Marty Friedman) would fit in nice. I've written down the lyrics for two ballads, and some clean riffs too, but they're not fitting. Gotta write some better clean riffs, but they're not working (probably coz I've been happy with my class XII result yesterday)

And what's best, I am gonna attend the chat session on Friday. Its 11 PM GMT, ie 5:30AM here, I would have to wake up early, but I think it would be worth it, won't it ?

On a side note, I'll try to attend your chat session on too Gabriel. biggrin.gif. What'd you be doing ? Where's the thread for that. I can't find that. huh.gif

GMC is such a big place. wacko.gif I get confused where to do. tongue.gif. But everyone's so nice here that you find home everywhere, don't you? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 29 2012, 04:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 29 2012, 11:45 AM) *
I'll post here too then.

Theory regarding exotic modes is very good. I wanna also work on soloing in a power ballad. And I think exotic modes (like the ones used by Marty Friedman) would fit in nice. I've written down the lyrics for two ballads, and some clean riffs too, but they're not fitting. Gotta write some better clean riffs, but they're not working (probably coz I've been happy with my class XII result yesterday)

And what's best, I am gonna attend the chat session on Friday. Its 11 PM GMT, ie 5:30AM here, I would have to wake up early, but I think it would be worth it, won't it ?

On a side note, I'll try to attend your chat session on too Gabriel. biggrin.gif. What'd you be doing ? Where's the thread for that. I can't find that. huh.gif

GMC is such a big place. wacko.gif I get confused where to do. tongue.gif. But everyone's so nice here that you find home everywhere, don't you? smile.gif

Hi Yash! All the lesson notes for my Vchat sessions can be found at this thread:

Lesson Notes

I'll be posting tomorrow's notes in a while, but we will have a technique routine divided in 3 periods of 20 minutes: "Warming Up", "Alternate Picking", "Sweep Picking".

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 29 2012, 04:21 PM
Instructor
Hey Yash smile.gif looking forward to having you as a guest in the video chat mate! biggrin.gif hope you'll like what you'll see smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:36 AM