Karmaflow, A Metal Opera Videogame!
Canis
Sep 26 2013, 09:58 PM
Learning Rock Star
If you haven't heard of this before, you can thank me after watching this video!

An Indie-company is working with the production of a Metal Opera Videogame, including musicians like Simone Simmons (Epica), Dani Filth (Cradle of Filth) and Marc Hudson (Dragonforce) among many others!

I'm dipping my toe in the Videogame business myself these days, so this is superexciting as it combines both of my worlds!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mad
Sep 26 2013, 10:40 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I was into video games long time ago. I quit playing maybe 7 years ago, just because it steals too much time. Nowadays I have even more less time (to make music or practice to play a guitar).. but this sounds awesome and I'll follow the process as it looks really promising! Anyway, thanks for sharing (even if I'll have less time for playing my guitar, maybe biggrin.gif )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:37 PM