15 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 >  
Fzalfa's Bootcamp, Walking the Path of Blood!!
fzalfa
Feb 26 2017, 07:33 PM
Learning Roadie
Question Sarge ? no

The lesson is on the way !!

My respects Sarge !

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 26 2017, 10:06 PM
GMC:er
Give em Hell Soldier!!!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Feb 26 2017, 02:33 PM) *
Question Sarge ? no

The lesson is on the way !!

My respects Sarge !

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 27 2017, 10:15 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

a check about part A

ami on the right way ?

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 27 2017, 11:12 PM
You got it Soldier! Keep goin!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Feb 27 2017, 05:15 PM) *
Hi Sarge

a check about part A

ami on the right way ?

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 2 2017, 09:25 PM
Learning Roadie
YEEEPPIIII

Lesson #58 done, not without pain.

My new job take me time, and i cannot work my guitar as i like to, but this is temporary, in some month i'll can work at home !!!!

So this is the takes

My respects Sarge !!

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 3 2017, 10:25 AM
Well Fought Soldier!

This is NOT an easy one. The long finger stretch required as well as the bonkers finger twisting needed to play a complex shape forwards/backwards, inverted, doubles, etc. Nice!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*FINGER PRECISION: This is a real finger twister no matter how you slice it and many folks just give up at this point. NOT YOU. With typicaly determination you fought through to the end. Victory!
*SYNCH: Your right/left hand synch has come a long way and it's getting darn good!!!!
*TOO GOOD! I'm gonna have to make you start doing multi picks on every thing as these are just not hard enough for you anymore! You've gotten that good!

Congrats!
Sarge

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ May 2 2017, 04:25 PM) *
YEEEPPIIII

Lesson #58 done, not without pain.

My new job take me time, and i cannot work my guitar as i like to, but this is temporary, in some month i'll can work at home !!!!

So this is the takes

My respects Sarge !!

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 3 2017, 10:53 AM
Learning Roadie
#59 is next Sarge !!!!

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 10 2017, 09:05 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is the mission #59, a pain for the left arm !!

My respects Sarge

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 12 2017, 05:42 AM
Well fought Soldier!!! This one is a huge challenge for the picking hand. It makes you really focus on whether to up or down stroke as you change strings. The picking never stops and when playing this, it almost feels like the picking is off because of the timing, but it catches up. It's a very odd lick in terms of timing. Some folks have real issues pulling this lick off. You have done a lot of multi picking which has really helped prep you for this one. Let's debrief!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*SYNCH: If you would have had any right/left synch issues, they would have shown up right away. Good news!! you were spot on with your synch!!
*PINKY POWER!!: Great use of the pinky!! Pinky power is critical to being able to play this lick. You have really worked to get your pinky power up and congrats!! It's there!!
*MUTE!!: You keep a very solid palm mute the entire time despite massive amounts of picking and string traverse. Well done!!

In short, you freaking KRUSHED IT!!! and

LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ May 10 2017, 04:05 PM) *
Hi Sarge

This is the mission #59, a pain for the left arm !!

My respects Sarge

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Sep 26 2017, 08:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi sarge !!

I'm back, with the shortest lesson video's and the longuest delay before release ....

I'm so much busy with my new job, sorry to be a bit late

So this is the Lesson #60, not a piece of cake !

My Respects Sarge !

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 27 2017, 06:18 AM
Great to see you back in the fight Soldier!!!! You are clearly in good form and have been putting in some time at the shooting range, I mean, woodshed!!! These are NOT easy bits to get past for sure. Playing with only ONE HAND is something that presents a challenge for nearly every player I've ever seen try it. It requires a great deal of left hand finger power. When you have to strike with only the left hand fingers, you need enough finger power to agitate the string, and then enough left to do a good pull off or hammer on. Doing this is hard enough, but doing it without wads of string noise is even harder. You have to keep a solid mute on all the strings which makes things tougher still as it's working against the very strikes you are making with your left hand!

The good news is that you pulled it off Soldier!! Let's Debrief!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*FINGER POWER: Your left hand finger power is on point Soldier!!! You strike with confidence and pull off with aggression which is what I like to see. Score!

*TIMING: Without the picking hand being involved for either picking or tapping/hammering, it can be hard to keep proper time. Without realizing it, we sometimes use our picking hand to keep/count time as we strike notes. If that hand is removed, timing can become an issue. Not so with you! You do a very good job of keeping it high and tight Soldier!

*NOISELESS: Keeping the unwanted string noise away can be a challenge when trying to use the left hand only to make strings vibrate. The muting from your right hand is working against the hammer/pull of the left hand. So it's tempting to let off the mute and this can result in unwanted string noise. Not the case here!! Quiet as Death!!

In short, you just...

LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Sep 26 2017, 03:54 PM) *
Hi sarge !!

I'm back, with the shortest lesson video's and the longuest delay before release ....

My Respects Sarge !

Laurent

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 6 2017, 10:05 PM
Soldier you are only a few Missions away from the SEXTUPLE chevron badge. This is rarified territory. In all my years here @ GMC, I have not handed one out. You'd be the first in GMC History!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Sep 26 2017, 03:54 PM) *
Hi sarge !!

My Respects Sarge !

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Oct 7 2017, 06:37 PM
Learning Roadie
Mission #61 is on the way...

My Respects Sarge !

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 9 2017, 03:11 AM
Can't wait to see it Soldier!!!!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Oct 7 2017, 01:37 PM) *
Mission #61 is on the way...

My Respects Sarge !

Laurent

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 16 2017, 08:12 PM
THE END?

Good work in Bootcamp Soldier but I wanted to give you fair warning that I might not be a part of GMC much longer which is sad to say after 6 years. Waiting to hear back about this but wanted to give you fair warning that I may not be here anymore if it's decided that way. Thank you for your hard work and keep practicing!

Sarge

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Oct 17 2017, 06:11 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Todd

WHY ???

Cheers

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 17 2017, 07:39 PM
Talking to the Boss now, looks like we may be able to work something out so I"ll let you know asap smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Oct 17 2017, 01:11 AM) *
Hi Todd

WHY ???

Cheers

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 18 2017, 06:00 PM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 18 2018, 08:56 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

i'm back with Mission #61, a real pain for fingers stretching !!

My respect Sarge !!

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 19 2018, 11:44 PM
WElLL FOUGHT SOLDIER!! Look at that STRETCH!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about Soldier!!! This Mission was designed to force one to make ones STREEEEEETCH in to a WEAPON OF POWER!! You've done just that. Score! The finger reach required to play this willl serve you well in other areas. When you find a new scale or lick with a big reach in it, you should be more than prepared! Add these licks to your practice routine and you can keep these gains! let's debrief...

MEDALS OF HONOR

*STREEEETCH: The stretch is the big thing in this Mission and you got a really good handle on it. Score!!

*SYNCH: If the hand synch is off, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Synch is spot on. Score 2!!

*PACE: Like a clock! nice and even. Not rushing or lagging. Score 3!!

You remain our

HIGHEST RANKING SOLDIER!!!!

and you just ....

LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jan 18 2018, 03:56 PM) *
Hi Sarge

i'm back with Mission #61, a real pain for fingers stretching !!

My respect Sarge !!

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 19 2018, 11:44 PM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 26 2018, 07:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This my take about mission #62 !!!

two pass to be certain to kill them all, one at 150Bpm and another at 180Bpm, the 200 Bpm is possible but i have some right hand issue about string jump....

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:15 AM