Been Away For A While, and a video for you
-Zion-
Aug 22 2010, 10:48 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello everyone.

How are you all doing here? I've been away for quite some time now.. nearly 5 months.. wow.. that long? guess so..
So what happened was that I just became fed up with the constant struggle with improving my guitar playing doing stupid lessons and not getting anywhere..

Of course, none of the lessons are stupid, and even though one feels that you aren't getting anywhere, the fact is that you really ARE getting somewhere..

Nonetheless, I decided to take some time away from GMC, and try to focus my attention on trying to learn one of my all time favorite solos.. Just making some music instead of all these "stupid" (no they are not) lessons..

While going into this solo, I already knew that it would be no easy task, and I also knew that I would be in WAY over my head.. I mean WAY WAY WAY over my head.. After only two years of playing this was going to be no easy task..

Anyways, I have just completed a video of it, and I want to share it with you.. and please comment on it, whether good or bad.. doesn't matter..

It's not perfect, but I think it went alright.. And to not make it a direct copy I decided to put my own stuff in here and there.. oh well.. take a listen..

One thing I can say though, is that my bending, my vibrato, my hammer-ons/pull-offs and my overall playing ability have improved LOTS AND LOTS over the past months.. although there are still a couple of off bends, this has been a great improvement ride for me.. smile.gif

PS: remember to watch it in 720p.. ;-)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by -Zion-: Aug 22 2010, 11:15 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:14 PM