Blood Of My Enemies
Ben Higgins
Feb 20 2012, 12:54 PM
Instructor
Hey Guys, some of you may remember me asking for a sample of horses galloping ? Well, I'd like to proudly share my latest project with you.. a cover of Manowar's Blood of my Enemies ! cool.gif

It was an online collab with a guy named JC, who lives in Japan. Some of you may have seen some of his vocal covers before.. anyhow it was just for fun but I hope you enjoy it !

P.S. Also tried to mix it like the original version with bass on the left and guitar on the right. It's an unusual method but Manowar used to use it on a lot of their albums. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 20 2012, 05:37 PM
Instructor
This rocks Ben,awesome playing as usual !!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 20 2012, 05:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Feb 20 2012, 04:37 PM) *
This rocks Ben,awesome playing as usual !!!

Thanks S-Man !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
dark dude
Feb 20 2012, 06:00 PM
GMC:er
Some sexy guitar work right there!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 20 2012, 06:12 PM
Instructor
Awesome version Ben!! Well done! The solo is killer and you mastered it perfectly! The singer also did a great performance.
Congrats mate! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 20 2012, 07:00 PM
Instructor
Thank you gentlemen, it was hell of a lot of fun to play this track ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
derper
Feb 20 2012, 07:08 PM
Learning Tone Master
Totally kick as.... awesome!!! wink.gif

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 20 2012, 07:46 PM
Learning Tone Master
Yes, yes, and... YES! Probably my all time Manowar favorite, covered by the Man, the Myth, the Big Ben. Some really strong work, guys. Thumbs up for the heads-up. Rock on! cool.gif

H4H

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 20 2012, 07:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Feb 20 2012, 06:46 PM) *
Yes, yes, and... YES! Probably my all time Manowar favorite, covered by the Man, the Myth, the Big Ben. Some really strong work, guys. Thumbs up for the heads-up. Rock on! cool.gif

H4H

Haha.. epic !! I was looking forward to sharing just so you could see it !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 20 2012, 07:58 PM
Learning Tone Master
Highly appreciated. smile.gif

Now, considering your vocalist's username, it shouldn't be hard to convince him to do a 'Priest cover next. May I request Desert Plains? ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 20 2012, 08:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Feb 20 2012, 06:58 PM) *
Highly appreciated. smile.gif

Now, considering your vocalist's username, it shouldn't be hard to convince him to do a 'Priest cover next. May I request Desert Plains? ph34r.gif

So.. you want a guy to bring you love from the Desert ? ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 20 2012, 08:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 20 2012, 08:12 PM) *
So.. you want a guy to bring you love from the Desert ? ph34r.gif

Just as realistic as valkyries carrying the dead to Asgard. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 20 2012, 08:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Feb 20 2012, 07:18 PM) *
Just as realistic as valkyries carrying the dead to Asgard. tongue.gif

But we all know that's real. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Olivier777
Feb 20 2012, 08:33 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow great video Ben ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 20 2012, 09:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Olivier777 @ Feb 20 2012, 07:33 PM) *
Wow great video Ben ! smile.gif

Thanks O-Master ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Feb 20 2012, 10:24 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Ben, your playing is (as always) incredible! We love hearing everything you do man! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 21 2012, 12:02 AM
GMC:er
NOW YOUR TALKING! This really speaks to me smile.gif I know you have a bit of tongue in cheek here, but it's just plain AWESOME. All the way through. Killer playing, killer tune. Niiiiiiice!

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 20 2012, 06:54 AM) *
Hey Guys, some of you may remember me asking for a sample of horses galloping ? Well, I'd like to proudly share my latest project with you.. a cover of Manowar's Blood of my Enemies ! cool.gif

It was an online collab with a guy named JC, who lives in Japan. Some of you may have seen some of his vocal covers before.. anyhow it was just for fun but I hope you enjoy it !

P.S. Also tried to mix it like the original version with bass on the left and guitar on the right. It's an unusual method but Manowar used to use it on a lot of their albums. smile.gif

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Feb 21 2012, 01:50 AM
Apprentice Roadie
Will you be using this as your battle-cry if you go to war against the armies of Cosmin or Gabriel? laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 21 2012, 10:17 AM
Instructor
Thanks Guys, glad you like it !! smile.gif

QUOTE (JTaylor @ Feb 21 2012, 12:50 AM) *
Will you be using this as your battle-cry if you go to war against the armies of Cosmin or Gabriel? laugh.gif

Definitely ! cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:15 PM