Band Shirts Made?
Todd Simpson
Jun 5 2013, 10:08 AM
GMC:er
I went looking for a site to make some band shirts and found one that seemed cool until the PRICE!!! They have an open community that submits artwork that can be used on shirts and such. Seems great until you build a design and price it smile.gif You can upload your own art as well, but even then seems kinda steep.

Ready?..........$55!!!! For one Shirt!!!!

You guys got any suggestions on shirt sites?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 5 2013, 12:29 PM
Learning Roadie
One offs will always be expensive as they setup for the screen printing is included in the price of the one T shirt. Ordering 50 and that charge is shared between the 50 so the price becomes reasonable again

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jun 5 2013, 01:49 PM
You could check out these sites. www.queensboro.com and www.zaptee.com . Queensboro was a site I looked at quite a while ago, and they seemed reasonable. And Zaptee is a branch off of queensboro, looks like something new since I had been there last.

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jun 5 2013, 03:45 PM
Look into this ... http://www.bandsonabudget.com/products/79-tshirt-and-apparel
(google 'custom printed t-shirts' - a ton of stuff comes up).

You'll find that anything other than the 'standard' T will cost you significantly more from a custom apparel printing place.
If you buy the shirts from a wholesaler yourself (and take them to an apparel printer) you'll save a bunch of money.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 5 2013, 04:35 PM
Instructor
We do this directly in Argentina when we need shirts for Cirse but I will explore these sites that you are sharing here to know if I find this cheaper or if I can get better designs and quality.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 5 2013, 11:14 PM
Yeah, google was how I found the site I was using smile.gif Safe bet, whatever the topic, "I googled it first" smile.gif I was more asking what other peoples experiences were.

QUOTE (klasaine @ Jun 5 2013, 10:45 AM) *
Look into this ... http://www.bandsonabudget.com/products/79-tshirt-and-apparel
(google 'custom printed t-shirts' - a ton of stuff comes up).

You'll find that anything other than the 'standard' T will cost you significantly more from a custom apparel printing place.
If you buy the shirts from a wholesaler yourself (and take them to an apparel printer) you'll save a bunch of money.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2013, 01:03 PM
Instructor
Gabe and Todd - do you guys need a T-shirt provider that can deliver blank t-shirts and with which you can work for creating band merch?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 6 2013, 03:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 6 2013, 09:03 AM) *
Gabe and Todd - do you guys need a T-shirt provider that can deliver blank t-shirts and with which you can work for creating band merch?

Depending on the price this could be very useful!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2013, 11:39 AM
Instructor
I have ordered a t-shirt from these guys and I will be receiving it soon - the designs look very nice but I don't know about the quality yet - here's a link that you might like to check out:

http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/the-rhy...ar-shirt/11937/

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jun 8 2013, 04:10 PM
that's way too much... Band t-shirts here in Europe are 15-20 $ !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2013, 01:15 PM
Instructor
Aye that seems a fair price for band t-shirts. Gabe - tell me, do you guys fair ok with selling merch - I mean, how are people in Argentina reacting to merch in general?

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jun 9 2013, 04:52 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 9 2013, 05:15 AM) *
Aye that seems a fair price for band t-shirts. Gabe - tell me, do you guys fair ok with selling merch - I mean, how are people in Argentina reacting to merch in general?

With the Celtic Rock band I play with (Stand Easy) where we do EVERYTHING ourselves, we essentially support the whole organization with CD and T-shirt sales (men, women and kid sizes). We also pay ourselves out of that money. Because we mostly play these 'Celtic' festivals and Renaissance Faires (where there's space) we have a table and a tent that we set up near the stage that we're playing.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2013, 08:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jun 9 2013, 03:52 PM) *
With the Celtic Rock band I play with (Stand Easy) where we do EVERYTHING ourselves, we essentially support the whole organization with CD and T-shirt sales (men, women and kid sizes). We also pay ourselves out of that money. Because we mostly play these 'Celtic' festivals and Renaissance Faires (where there's space) we have a table and a tent that we set up near the stage that we're playing.

That's what we do, only that we manufacture the T-shirts at a friend of mine that has a T-shirt factory (a mini one) and then we sell them at gigs smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:54 AM