Song I Made...
sentia
Apr 13 2010, 04:34 AM
GMC:er
Attached File  effervesce.MP3 ( 4.12MB ) Number of downloads: 300

I recorded this late last night for a school project, so it's kinda sloppy overalll. I kept messing up near the end (I didn't know it was so hard to record stuff tongue.gif) so instead of rerecording over and over again, I dubbed over a few parts.

My favorite bands are Kyuss, Slo Burn, Dozer, etc... it's supposed to be fuzzy and a little drawn out... any advise or critique is appreciated!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by sentia: Apr 13 2010, 04:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 13 2010, 07:09 AM
Pay attention on some tempo issues there. But you're going nice. What are you using for recording?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
sentia
Apr 13 2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks, I definitely noticed some parts where I'm off tempo and I think it was because I was playing without drums/a metronome and my guitar was louder than the rhythm. I should probably at least record the backing track with a metronome next time.

What are you using for recording?

A cheap usb microphone...

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 14 2010, 09:17 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Apart to pretty bad quality of recording (cheap usb mic), song idea sounds nice you should develop it more (especially leads). If you are into recording I suggest getting a nice recording interface like Pod Studio GX - will be able to record much easier and better quality sound wise.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Apr 17 2010, 10:22 PM
Jazz Instructor
Composition is good, but not sound quality!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 19 2010, 01:37 PM
Instructor
Sounds very good and interesting. The problem is with timing (but that can be skipped, can be loosy, no problem). Main problem is sound quality, lots of clipping there.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:32 AM