Jennifer Lopez And The Pentatonics
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 22 2014, 10:33 AM
Instructor
Words would just be in the way tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 22 2014, 11:52 AM
Instructor
You can't teach somebody who's not listening. Just watch her.. her demeanour is so ADHD she can't even pay attention to him for 10 seconds.

And these people are on judging panels.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 23 2014, 08:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 22 2014, 10:52 AM) *
You can't teach somebody who's not listening. Just watch her.. her demeanour is so ADHD she can't even pay attention to him for 10 seconds.

And these people are on judging panels.

Yup... it's the same here - I bet you know 'The voice' right? Well aside from one guy, who's a producer and worked with Maroon 5 on a song who eventually won a Grammy, the rest are a bunch of posers... Sad but true as the guys in Metallica would say it. Imagine what would happen if someone would show her a cookie tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 23 2014, 09:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
Why I'm not surprised that she don't have any idea what the hell is pentatonics? biggrin.gif When you are nominated for the most beautiful a** I guess it doesn't matter if you know anything about musical theory laugh.gif
Weird thing is that in a training for vocal are present "pentatonic vocal exercise" smile.gif

I think Jennifer must see this video and maybe she learn something about pentatonic biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Jan 23 2014, 09:09 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 23 2014, 09:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 23 2014, 08:08 AM) *
Why I'm not surprised that she don't have any idea what the hell is pentatonics? biggrin.gif When you are nominated for the most beautiful a** I guess it doesn't matter if you know anything about musical theory laugh.gif
Weird thing is that in a training for vocal are present "pentatonic vocal exercise" smile.gif

I think Jennifer must see this video and maybe she learn something about pentatonic biggrin.gif

Bobby is a human wonder... I recommend this concert TO ANYONE here:

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 24 2014, 07:05 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 22 2014, 11:42 PM) *
Yup... it's the same here - I bet you know 'The voice' right? Well aside from one guy, who's a producer and worked with Maroon 5 on a song who eventually won a Grammy, the rest are a bunch of posers... Sad but true as the guys in Metallica would say it. Imagine what would happen if someone would show her a cookie tongue.gif

Whoa easy big fella, Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green are posers? I think not, check it out man. smile.gif

Thomas DeCarlo Callaway (born May 30, 1975),[2] best known by his stage name CeeLo Green (sometimes rendered as Cee Lo Green, or referred to as CeeLo), is an American recording artist from Atlanta, Georgia. A singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer and actor, in 2011 CeeLo Green also became a talent show judge, working for American reality television singing competition The Voice. CeeLo Green came to initial prominence as a member of the southern hip hop group Goodie Mob, and as part of the soul duo Gnarls Barkley, with record producer Danger Mouse. Subsequently he embarked on a solo career, partially spurred by YouTube popularity.[3] His work has earned numerous awards and accolades, including five Grammy Awards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cee_Lo_Green

Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976)[1][2] is an American country music singer and television personality. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". The lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" spent five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The gold-certified debut album also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, he was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.

His second and third albums, 2003's The Dreamer and 2004's Blake Shelton's Barn & Grill, were each certified gold as well. His fourth album, Pure BS (2007), was re-issued in 2008 with a cover of Michael Bublé's pop hit "Home" as one of the bonus tracks. A fifth album, Startin' Fires, was released in November 2008. It was followed by the extended plays Hillbilly Bone and All About Tonight in 2010, and the albums Red River Blue in 2011 and Based on a True Story… in 2013. Overall, Blake Shelton has charted 24 country singles, including 15 Number Ones. He has been nominated five times for a Grammy Award.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blake_Shelton

It's all good though, because to me , Adam Levine is the poser. biggrin.gif

Edit:
Oops! I almost forgot Christina Aguilera until my lady popped me upside the head blink.gif
(She popped the other side of my head when I called Adam a poser) laugh.gif
Anyway, she is no poser either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Aguilera

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Jan 24 2014, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 24 2014, 08:13 AM
GMC:er
It's TV ... not a conservatory wink.gif
and Jlo's a$$ is a lot more interesting than the pentatonic scale.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 24 2014, 09:02 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jan 23 2014, 11:13 PM) *
It's TV ... not a conservatory wink.gif

I'll second that! Besides that, I am sure she probably knows what the scale is but just doesn't know that she knows. tongue.gif
It's kind of funny to me that J Lo and Keith Urban don't seem to like Harry Connick Jr much. I like his honesty as a judge so far.

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 24 2014, 09:34 AM
Learning Tone Master
Of course somewhere deep in her mind she knows what scale is and just her face looks like she heard about spaceships laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 24 2014, 11:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jan 24 2014, 07:13 AM) *

Are you sure about that ? J-Lo's derrière is a lot less useful to us musicians surely wink.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 24 2014, 06:04 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 24 2014, 12:34 AM) *
Of course somewhere deep in her mind she knows what scale is and just her face looks like she heard about spaceships laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 24 2014, 08:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jan 24 2014, 06:05 AM) *
Whoa easy big fella, Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green are posers? I think not, check it out man. smile.gif

Thomas DeCarlo Callaway (born May 30, 1975),[2] best known by his stage name CeeLo Green (sometimes rendered as Cee Lo Green, or referred to as CeeLo), is an American recording artist from Atlanta, Georgia. A singer-songwriter, rapper, record producer and actor, in 2011 CeeLo Green also became a talent show judge, working for American reality television singing competition The Voice. CeeLo Green came to initial prominence as a member of the southern hip hop group Goodie Mob, and as part of the soul duo Gnarls Barkley, with record producer Danger Mouse. Subsequently he embarked on a solo career, partially spurred by YouTube popularity.[3] His work has earned numerous awards and accolades, including five Grammy Awards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cee_Lo_Green

Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976)[1][2] is an American country music singer and television personality. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". The lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" spent five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The gold-certified debut album also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, he was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.

His second and third albums, 2003's The Dreamer and 2004's Blake Shelton's Barn & Grill, were each certified gold as well. His fourth album, Pure BS (2007), was re-issued in 2008 with a cover of Michael Bublé's pop hit "Home" as one of the bonus tracks. A fifth album, Startin' Fires, was released in November 2008. It was followed by the extended plays Hillbilly Bone and All About Tonight in 2010, and the albums Red River Blue in 2011 and Based on a True Story… in 2013. Overall, Blake Shelton has charted 24 country singles, including 15 Number Ones. He has been nominated five times for a Grammy Award.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blake_Shelton

It's all good though, because to me , Adam Levine is the poser. biggrin.gif

Edit:
Oops! I almost forgot Christina Aguilera until my lady popped me upside the head blink.gif
(She popped the other side of my head when I called Adam a poser) laugh.gif
Anyway, she is no poser either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Aguilera

I am talking about 'The Voice' in Romania laugh.gif I am NOT daring to talk about those guys in other countries because they are real pros smile.gif So I am sorry for the misunderstanding

What have I started here? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 25 2014, 04:08 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 24 2014, 11:14 AM) *
I am talking about 'The Voice' in Romania laugh.gif I am NOT daring to talk about those guys in other countries because they are real pros smile.gif So I am sorry for the misunderstanding

What have I started here? biggrin.gif

Oh! I see said the blind man! laugh.gif When you mentioned a guy who worked with Maroon 5, I automatically assumed that you meant Adam Levine and was talking about the same cast of judges we have here in the US. My bad Cosmin! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2014, 01:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jan 25 2014, 03:08 AM) *
Oh! I see said the blind man! laugh.gif When you mentioned a guy who worked with Maroon 5, I automatically assumed that you meant Adam Levine and was talking about the same cast of judges we have here in the US. My bad Cosmin! rolleyes.gif

It's my bad as well, because I forgot to mention that the guy who wrote the song for Maroon 5 is a Romanian producer, called Marius Moga tongue.gif That should've made things pretty clear, I think smile.gif Anyway, the things we lack in Romania in the music business - there's more, but these are the most obvious: real producers, vocal coaches and sound engineers!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:28 AM