Time
CathShadow
Aug 15 2010, 06:07 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Seriously?! Where do the instructors get so much time to devote to us AND jam at gigs and practice and junk?!

I did my first a couple weeks back and second is in september and I've BARELY been home?!?!?!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Staffy
Aug 15 2010, 06:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (CathShadow @ Aug 15 2010, 07:07 PM) *
Seriously?! Where do the instructors get so much time to devote to us AND jam at gigs and practice and junk?!

I did my first a couple weeks back and second is in september and I've BARELY been home?!?!?!

They dont practice anymore, they already have done that part.... tongue.gif

//Staffay

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Aug 15 2010, 07:58 PM
GMC:er
I think it's a secret, but those instructors are just learning the lesson themselves!
Learn from teaching others, they must also get in hours of practice teaching people like me smile.gif
(er can you show that again, how you do that, slow down, shred for me, etc, etc)

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 15 2010, 09:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Well I don't know. I'm currently finishing my studies at university and devoting my full time to music and teaching. Generally even when I on gigs (once a week usually) - I tend to visit GMC from my laptop/mobile phone wink.gif)) Yes I know, I'm addicted smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
CathShadow
Aug 16 2010, 04:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hahaha I beeen DYYYYING to come on here!!! hahah been frustrating me rofl...

anyways Finally we in like a break week biggrin.gif ... so I can chill... and what do u know.. I'm chilling with a guitar... and GMC :S

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 19 2010, 02:20 PM
Instructor
I agree with Staffy,

I myself don't practice much anymore. Only the new things, like for me, hybrid picking, some weird shaped arpeggios, and other new techniques, finger picking, weird scales,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Captain Insaino
Sep 20 2010, 04:12 PM
GMC:er
I keep fighting for just 30 minutes a day, that's all I want, for myself to do my music, but even that small amount is hard to come by, and then its full of distractions too. Maybe I should go get me a cheep Strat, set it up real nice and leave it in my car, that way at lunch time I can play in peace for 45 minutes a day. I have been looking for more time, that might be the solution.

--------------------
If you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:38 AM