11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Smells Like Winter Video Collab, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Headbanger
Jan 29 2014, 05:59 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 29 2014, 04:58 PM) *
It's a shame but I'm so glad You decided to try smile.gif I hope You don't mind of I force You to make a take for the next collab ?smile.gif

Sounds interesting...I welcome a challenge...maybe if I was forced it would be less voluntary and do me good!! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Jan 29 2014, 11:29 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 29 2014, 09:25 AM) *
I totally agree on less talking and more playing smile.gif Less interruptions as well - unfortunately, we are living in a world in which you have to develop a skill based on dodging interruptions - I recommend an awesome book that teaches a lot of useful things: The 4 hour workweek by Tim Ferris.

Otherwise, I have just released my band's latest music video last week (you can check it out here, if you'd like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FijEtxp5P0I) and started working on the next album smile.gif Practicing more than before, which feels tremendously awesome and otherwise, I am healthy and fit so I can say it's all good!

God yes that book is amazing. I've read it, I think it was good for me anyway. I spent a lot of time reading and talking about subjects related to practice they helped immensely during my time off gmc and other music related forums. Very nice song and video, I might have my first hiphop video done soon. A couple of friends of mine who work with video production said that they liked one of my songs so much that they just had to make a video smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 30 2014, 08:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Jan 29 2014, 10:29 PM) *
God yes that book is amazing. I've read it, I think it was good for me anyway. I spent a lot of time reading and talking about subjects related to practice they helped immensely during my time off gmc and other music related forums. Very nice song and video, I might have my first hiphop video done soon. A couple of friends of mine who work with video production said that they liked one of my songs so much that they just had to make a video smile.gif

Haha! So glad to hear that more and more folks have been reading this one biggrin.gif I recently bumped into a lot of friends who told me about it smile.gif

Anyway, thank you man smile.gif Looking forward to see your video, so post it here when you feel like it! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 30 2014, 10:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Jan 29 2014, 05:59 PM) *
Sounds interesting...I welcome a challenge...maybe if I was forced it would be less voluntary and do me good!! laugh.gif

I have a great proposition - how about an individual thread in my section for Your collab take, as soon as the collab is published ?smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jan 30 2014, 10:23 AM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 30 2014, 10:03 AM) *
I have a great proposition - how about an individual thread in my section for Your collab take, as soon as the collab is published ?smile.gif

I would like that, thanks Darius...Although I would prefer for the next collab?...so that with your help, I could maybe participate in a collab and not mull over this one any more.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 30 2014, 11:59 AM
Instructor
this one is closed smile.gif Support will be given for upcoming one smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 30 2014, 03:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 29 2014, 05:25 AM) *
I totally agree on less talking and more playing smile.gif Less interruptions as well - unfortunately, we are living in a world in which you have to develop a skill based on dodging interruptions - I recommend an awesome book that teaches a lot of useful things: The 4 hour workweek by Tim Ferris.

Otherwise, I have just released my band's latest music video last week (you can check it out here, if you'd like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FijEtxp5P0I) and started working on the next album smile.gif Practicing more than before, which feels tremendously awesome and otherwise, I am healthy and fit so I can say it's all good!

Hey Cos, this book sounds very interesting! I explored it a bit. I didn't know it.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 31 2014, 07:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 30 2014, 02:06 PM) *
Hey Cos, this book sounds very interesting! I explored it a bit. I didn't know it.

It will teach you A LOT about how to manage your time and get the most out of life smile.gif Read it - I totally recommend it!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 31 2014, 02:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 31 2014, 03:27 AM) *
It will teach you A LOT about how to manage your time and get the most out of life smile.gif Read it - I totally recommend it!

I'll see if I find it here. I would like to get the real book instead of a virtual version.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jan 31 2014, 05:10 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 30 2014, 11:59 AM) *
this one is closed smile.gif Support will be given for upcoming one smile.gif

Wow...cheers Darius, I will look forward to that! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 1 2014, 09:16 AM
Instructor
Ladies and gentlemen smile.gif You might want to take a look over the new collab:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=51247

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 2 2014, 04:58 AM
The new collab looks AWESOME!!!!!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 1 2014, 03:16 AM) *
Ladies and gentlemen smile.gif You might want to take a look over the new collab:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=51247

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 2 2014, 09:30 AM
Instructor
Dig in gentlemen! I see Todd has signed up already!

+Quote Post
Timmez
Feb 2 2014, 10:48 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
When is the winter tune collabs ready?

or is it already finished?

grtzz tim

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 2 2014, 11:45 AM
Instructor
We'll get You updated as soon as possible. There is a lot of work with this kind of mix so it takes some time smile.gif

+Quote Post
Timmez
Feb 2 2014, 05:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
allright.

Yeah i can think that.

i was afraid that i missed it.

But i'll wait for it.

grtzz Tim

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 2 2014, 05:32 PM
Instructor
No worries Tim smile.gif You didn't miss anything smile.gif Your take is already imported and synchronized with the track smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 12 2014, 04:48 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I'm here just to tell you that we are working on the last details to publish the final video of this amazing collab!! smile.gif

Check how the edition project looks!

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 12 2014, 11:09 PM
Instructor
Looks impressive! smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Feb 13 2014, 05:10 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 12 2014, 03:48 PM) *
Hey guys! I'm here just to tell you that we are working on the last details to publish the final video of this amazing collab!! smile.gif

Check how the edition project looks!

Attached Image

Looks like a lot of hard work! I'm excited to see the final video smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:41 AM