Guitar Collection 3, PRS
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 19 2008, 10:13 AM
Instructor
which one do you like

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 19 2008, 10:16 AM
GMC:er
This is the best collection you've posted in my opinion. I love PRS guitars I can't wait to get one! I like the 24 customs and the Mark Tremonti Signature PRS.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 19 2008, 10:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Apr 19 2008, 01:16 PM) *
This is the best collection you've posted in my opinion. I love PRS guitars I can't wait to get one! I like the 24 customs and the Mark Tremonti Signature PRS.

thanks for sharing i am trying to post many models old and new collections

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 19 2008, 10:27 AM
QUOTE (Hisham Al-Sanea @ Apr 19 2008, 05:20 AM) *
thanks for sharing i am trying to post many models old and new collections

That's a cool idea. What do you have for a collection?

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 19 2008, 10:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Apr 19 2008, 01:27 PM) *
That's a cool idea. What do you have for a collection?

nothing from that just i am trying to help the members if they are thinking to buy a good stuff

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 19 2008, 10:32 AM
QUOTE (Hisham Al-Sanea @ Apr 19 2008, 05:30 AM) *
nothing from that just i am trying to help the members if they are thinking to buy a good stuff

Well I meant like as in what guitars do you have yourself? I'm just curious. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 19 2008, 10:43 AM
Instructor
i have a guitar shop and institute learning guitar and bass and piano and drums.
nothing speciall for me but i like the stratocaster and gibson

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 19 2008, 10:48 AM
QUOTE (Hisham Al-Sanea @ Apr 19 2008, 05:43 AM) *
i have a guitar shop and institute learning guitar and bass and piano and drums.
nothing speciall for me but i like the stratocaster and gibson

Oh thats awesome!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 19 2008, 11:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Apr 19 2008, 01:48 PM) *
Oh thats awesome!

thanks Unleash-the-shred

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 19 2008, 11:19 AM
QUOTE (Hisham Al-Sanea @ Apr 19 2008, 06:12 AM) *
thanks Unleash-the-shred

No problem, I'm looking forward to more of your lessons although I can't quite shred like you yet, hopefully sometime I'll be able to though haha.

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 19 2008, 11:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Apr 19 2008, 02:19 PM) *
No problem, I'm looking forward to more of your lessons although I can't quite shred like you yet, hopefully sometime I'll be able to though haha.

i have a new lesson waiting for publishing i think as soon as will live
i believe thats in a short time with prcticing you will be a graet shreder
just put every thing in your mind and challenge your self

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 19 2008, 11:33 AM
QUOTE (Hisham Al-Sanea @ Apr 19 2008, 06:30 AM) *
i have a new lesson waiting for publishing i think as soon as will live
i believe thats in a short time with prcticing you will be a graet shreder
just put every thing in your mind and challenge your self

Ok, thanks for the advice. I think I need to make a better practice routine also, so I cover more in a days practice rather than having everything scattered everywhere. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 19 2008, 11:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Apr 19 2008, 02:33 PM) *
Ok, thanks for the advice. I think I need to make a better practice routine also, so I cover more in a days practice rather than having everything scattered everywhere. laugh.gif

thats nice goodluck mate

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 19 2008, 11:58 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
awesome collection, PRS are amazing guitars, I wish my local store would bring a few so I could try them.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 19 2008, 12:05 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
You got a guitar shop, that's awesome smile.gif

Nice collections you put out here as well smile.gif

So how much do you charge for a good Fender or Gibson? tongue.gif

edit: Oh god, that PRS 513 is awesome wub.gif

This post has been edited by audiopaal: Apr 19 2008, 12:06 PM

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Apr 19 2008, 12:43 PM
Oh gawd, I put PRS guitars on my list of "Want really bad but in no way can afford".

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 19 2008, 12:54 PM
The problem with PRS is that 90% of them are hideous guitars. I do like a few of them but I'm not a big fan. Take a Parker in that price range over any PRS smile.gif

Cool posts though. It is great to see all the different guitars.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Apr 19 2008, 01:06 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 19 2008, 07:54 AM) *
The problem with PRS is that 90% of them are hideous guitars. I do like a few of them but I'm not a big fan. Take a Parker in that price range over any PRS smile.gif

Cool posts though. It is great to see all the different guitars.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Are you serious? You think they are hideous??? huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 19 2008, 01:11 PM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Apr 19 2008, 01:06 PM) *
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Are you serious? You think they are hideous??? huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif

I really don't know what people see in them. They are appaling. I don't even feel like playing one because I can't look at them.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 19 2008, 01:12 PM
Instructor
Great looking guitars and definitely worth buying! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:55 AM