Hello!
Zee Deveel
Jan 19 2007, 06:40 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys!

My name's Josh, from England, nearly 21, I've been playing guitar for just over 4 years. Spent most of that time playing powerchord punk and not really progressing until about 18 months ago when I got massively into Incubus and Rage Against The Machine when I found a new love of guitar and my rhythm playing improved hugely. Over the last 2-3 months I've been practicing every day to get my leads up to scratch, it's hard work! -- As you all know!

I was a member of this forum for a little while back when it was free but my quest for good guitar knowledge lead me back here!

TTYL!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 20 2007, 08:04 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Zee Deveel @ Jan 19 2007, 06:40 AM) *
Hey guys!

My name's Josh, from England, nearly 21, I've been playing guitar for just over 4 years. Spent most of that time playing powerchord punk and not really progressing until about 18 months ago when I got massively into Incubus and Rage Against The Machine when I found a new love of guitar and my rhythm playing improved hugely. Over the last 2-3 months I've been practicing every day to get my leads up to scratch, it's hard work! -- As you all know!

I was a member of this forum for a little while back when it was free but my quest for good guitar knowledge lead me back here!

TTYL!

Welcome Josh! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:28 AM