15 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Fzalfa's Bootcamp, Walking the Path of Blood!!
Todd Simpson
Mar 11 2016, 07:45 PM
GMC:er
DRILLING AND KILLING!!! This is much better. You are really spot on with this one smile.gif Nice Axe there too!! I think the lack of extra helmet/head gear seems to have helped as well! Though I did like your fashion choice smile.gif Let's debrief!!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR
1.)Picking is on point! Your picking is very clean and as a bonus you are not losing your palm mute! This is a very important skill that can take forever to get a handle on and you've got it!
2.)Muting spot on! You keep a good solid palm mute the entire time and don't let a lot of extra noise happen which is great to see! Being able to control the noises that happen and don't happen is key!
3.)Pacing is great as well!! You don't rush or lag during the entire bit.

Well played here Soldier! Not an easy bit to play and requires a lot of arm travel and you nailed it!! I look forward to your next mission!!!

Sarge

In short, you just ...
LEVELED UP!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 11 2016, 02:46 AM) *
ok Sarge

i work on again !

edit:

done !

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 11 2016, 07:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 11 2016, 07:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks Sarge

Next mission 'll be recorded today..... yes i work on since yesterday....

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 13 2016, 03:58 AM
Can't wait to see it!!! Congrats Soldier!!! You are KILLING IT!!!!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 11 2016, 01:54 PM) *
Thanks Sarge

Next mission 'll be recorded today..... yes i work on since yesterday....

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 13 2016, 07:33 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is my lesson #21..... not really easy

My respects sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 14 2016, 12:48 AM
NICE!!!!! This is a ROUGH bit of lick to pull off soldier and you killed it!!!!!

That axe fits the riff too so good choice there smile.gif It's clear your hard work is paying off.

Let's Debrief...

MEDAL OF HONOR
1.)So proud to see your muting get this good Soldier!! Not lifting, solid as a rock. Bam!!!

2.)Precise as a Scalpel. Even the fast bit works great and it's really a fast fast bit. Nicely done. This is a HARD lick and you kill it.

3.)CONTROL: No extra string noise, no unwanted notes and very even and deliberate pacing. Score!!!

In short, your hard work is paying off in spades and you are more than ready for the hurdles that away you in coming missions! ATTACK!!!

You just.....

LEVELED UP!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 13 2016, 01:33 PM) *
Hi Sarge

This is my lesson #21..... not really easy

My respects sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 14 2016, 11:00 AM
Learning Roadie
I Sarge

yeah it rock !! now, next !!

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 16 2016, 05:40 PM
You are Ready Soldier!! GIVE EM HELL!

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 14 2016, 05:00 AM) *
I Sarge

yeah it rock !! now, next !!

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 16 2016, 06:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is the misson #22 the left hand destructor !!

My respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Mar 16 2016, 06:23 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 16 2016, 07:29 PM
NICE!!! This is a really tough bit to play as you can't rely on your picking hand AT ALL. It's a great warm up and a great way to work on your left hand!!! If you can play scales with your left hand only, then picking becomes a tone choice. You can add picking or not, depending on how you want it to sound. smile.gif

Let's debrief!!!!!
MEDALS OF HONOR
1.)Left hand POWER! That was a great example of using it to shred your brains out!!!

2.)Pacing and Speed! This is a very tough one to keep even and you did very well on keeping it nice and smooth!! Not rushing or dragging.

3.)Aggression! The best part was the aggressive style. Jumping right in to the lick and going for it!!

In short, you just ...
LEVELED UP!
Attached Image

You really are Drilling and Killing Soldier!! Keep up this pace and you will have all of them done by xmas!!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 16 2016, 12:23 PM) *
Hi Sarge

This is the misson #22 the left hand destructor !!

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 17 2016, 05:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is my lesson #23

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 17 2016, 10:01 PM
WELL FOUGHT SOLDIER!! This lesson is all about fret travel. About being able to take a scale and run it up the neck while making it sound like you are not moving your hand. This is not easy to pull off. It takes work to make it sound smooth and you have clearly put in the work!!! The fret travel is smooth and the lick works!!

Let's debrief!!!!!
MEDALS OF HONOR

1.)TRAVELING: Nice fret travel! Not only traversing strings, but traveling up the fretboard in a very smooth and precise fashion.

2.)PICKING MADNESS: Double picking is spot on as well as the single picking! The pacing is nice and even and deliberate as it should be.

3.)MUTING MADNESS: VERY good job muting on this as it's one of those licks that is prone to cause string noise. You keep a good solid palm mute while using your thumb and finger to control the pick. It's the culmination of everything we work on in chat and it's coming together nicely!!!!

In short, you just ...
LEVELED UP!
Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 17 2016, 11:27 AM) *
Hi Sarge

This is my lesson #23

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 18 2016, 10:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is not the mission, but the plan for the attack...

Do you agree with this style of progression ? or may i must done it in another way ?

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 19 2016, 11:19 PM
You are on the right path soldier!! One thing though. Try to pick Once Per String and hammer on the rest. So strike once on each string then hammer on the other two notes. Make sense?

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 18 2016, 04:23 PM) *
Hi Sarge

This is not the mission, but the plan for the attack...

Do you agree with this style of progression ? or may i must done it in another way ?

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 19 2016, 11:53 PM
Learning Roadie
Yes Sarge !! i understand

Pick the first not, then hammer the rest for every strings !!

my arm hurt me before starting !!!

My respects Sarge !!

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 31 2016, 09:48 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge !!

This is the mission #24, not easy at all.

So i try to do a take with on pick per string, and one in multi picking.

this is the result:

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2016, 08:48 PM
SAVAGE AGGRESSION!! NICE smile.gif
This is NOT an easy lesson to pull off. Using just one strike then Hammering On the rest is something that I often try to "hammer" home as an important technique and this lesson is all about it! This forces you to rely on the left hand to make notes instead of always relying on the right hand. Nice!! Let's DEBREIF!!!

Let's debrief!!!!!
MEDALS OF HONOR

1.)PICK AND HAMMER!: The "Pick and Hammer" is very important and you have a very good grasp here both ascending and descending. Some players find if very hard to do to one or the other, just depends on the player and do both with style!!

2.)Palm Mute Madness: Very good control of leaving your palm in one place and using your fingers to make notes. This is something I try to teach all the time and it takes folks quite a while to get the hang of it, and you have it!!!!!!!!

3.)Multi Picking Madness: Just to show you have a full rounded grasp of the concepts, you also do a multi pick version which is great to see. Showing that you can play it hammer on or crazy pick style. Either way you are comfortable shredding!

In short, you just ...
LEVELED UP!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 31 2016, 03:48 AM) *
Hi Sarge !!

This is the mission #24, not easy at all.

So i try to do a take with on pick per string, and one in multi picking.

this is the result:

My respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 31 2016, 08:50 PM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Mar 31 2016, 08:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Yeah !!!

to the next !!!

thanks Sarge !

Edit:

i have work for two hours

and this is the mission #25

My respects Sarge
Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Mar 31 2016, 09:54 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2016, 11:16 PM
You are doing great on these Soldier!!! One note on this one. I"m doing SINGLE PICKING in the video to demonstrate how palm muting makes it sound like you are playing more than you are. Give me one pass slowly with single picking and you are ready to go!!!!!

SARGE

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 31 2016, 02:51 PM) *
Yeah !!!

to the next !!!

thanks Sarge !

Edit:

i have work for two hours

and this is the mission #25

My respects Sarge
Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 1 2016, 08:35 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

this is the slow take in single picking

is it right ?

My respects Sarge !

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 2 2016, 03:51 AM
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! Nicely fought Soldier!!!! This is what I was looking for.

Let's debrief!!!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

1.)Slow and Steady wins the race! : You do a great job of pick control on this one. Steady pace and even playing. Nice!!

2.)PALM MUTE MADNESS: Very clean palm mute per usual as I've come to expect. Nice!!

3.)Back and Forth like a champ!: This is a VERY VERY confusing lick, especially when played slow. You may have noticed that it seems harder to play slower than it does to play fast. Well done smile.gif

In short, you just ...
LEVELED UP!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Apr 1 2016, 02:35 AM) *
Hi Sarge

this is the slow take in single picking

is it right ?

My respects Sarge !

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 6 2016, 01:33 AM

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:10 PM