New Guy From Denmark
Toyboy
Jun 4 2007, 07:11 PM
GMC:er
Hey everybody smile.gif

Just wanted to say hi.
My name is Christopher, I'm 20 and I live in Denmark.
My job is in the Royal Danish Air Force (The F-16 Weapons Division), as a Corporal.

Anyway, I play a Epiphone Explorer Gothic, with a Marshall amp and use Cry-Baby and Boss pedals.

I've been playing for around 2 months now. I've learned alot on my own, riffs, techniques, and everything comes pretty easy to me.

Anyway, I'm cracking on with my first solo's and things like that, and wanted to see what this site has to offer.

I'm a big fan of bands like, Metallica, Tool, Muse, The Wonderfools, Maryslim, HIM, Silverchair etc.

But hi. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gustavo
Jun 4 2007, 07:36 PM
wow! ohmy.gif 2 months with 2 pedals and workin on a solo ohmy.gif awsome, i wanna see it.

Welcome, i hope you gonna learn a lot from here biggrin.gif

cu

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 4 2007, 07:40 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Toyboy @ Jun 4 2007, 02:11 PM) *
Hey everybody smile.gif

Just wanted to say hi.
My job is in the Royal Danish Air Force (The F-16 Weapons Division), as a Corporal.

Anyway, I play a Epiphone Explorer Gothic, with a Marshall amp and use Cry-Baby and Boss pedals.

I've been playing for around 2 months now. I've learned alot on my own, riffs, techniques, and everything comes pretty easy to me.

Anyway, I'm cracking on with my first solo's and things like that, and wanted to see what this site has to offer.

I'm a big fan of bands like, Metallica, Tool, Muse, The Wonderfools, Maryslim, HIM, Silverchair etc.
But hi. biggrin.gif

Welcome ToyBoy - sounds like you have made a great start already - let us know if you need any help!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 4 2007, 07:59 PM
Instructor
Hi Toyboy!! Welcome to GMC! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

gabriel

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jun 4 2007, 07:59 PM
Welcome to GMC!

This is a great place if you're looking to get good at solo guitar biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 4 2007, 09:46 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Toyboy @ Jun 4 2007, 08:11 PM) *

Hi! I'm from Sweden and I suggest we try to avoid discussing soccer just to keep the good friendly mood of this site. We don't want to upset the Danish further so lets not bring up soccer as a subject, ok! laugh.gif

Welcome cool.gif

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 5 2007, 08:22 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 4 2007, 10:46 PM) *
Hi! I'm from Sweden and I suggest we try to avoid discussing soccer just to keep the good friendly mood of this site. We don't want to upset the Danish further so lets not bring up soccer as a subject, ok! laugh.gif

Welcome cool.gif

No, we will never ever mention soccer in here. Especially not danish soccer. And we will never ever write the number 3 either. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Jun 6 2007, 03:20 AM
Other side of the coin
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jun 5 2007, 09:22 AM) *
No, we will never ever mention soccer in here. Especially not danish soccer. And we will never ever write the number 3 either. biggrin.gif

Thank god for being a Dane who hates soccer biggrin.gif

And welcome, Toyboy smile.gif

This post has been edited by Kaneda: Jun 6 2007, 03:23 AM

+Quote Post
Toyboy
Jun 6 2007, 05:20 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 4 2007, 10:46 PM) *

Welcome cool.gif

Hahaha

Well there isn't much to say about that match, a stupid danish player and a stupid danish fan, bad combination laugh.gif

But I think it's fair enough they made us loose, that kinda stuff doesn't belong in soccer, especially not in the championships. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Toyboy
Jun 6 2007, 05:33 PM
Btw. thought I might post up a pic of my guitar smile.gif
Attached Image

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 7 2007, 12:47 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Man thats nice, i havent seen that model which one is it?

+Quote Post
Toyboy
Jun 7 2007, 04:08 AM
It's just a standard Explorer Gothic, the FEAR and the white outlines I have done myself. smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 7 2007, 04:42 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ahhh thats why it looks differnt, good job on the guitar by the way smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:40 PM