What Is The Guitar You Use?
Gus
Feb 11 2008, 02:10 AM
GMC:er
Hey,

That may be a little of ignorance, but I never saw the guitar model you are using before joining GMC. rolleyes.gif
And seems several instructors use it biggrin.gif

So, what model is your guitar?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 14 2008, 02:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gus @ Feb 10 2008, 08:10 PM) *
Hey,

That may be a little of ignorance, but I never saw the guitar model you are using before joining GMC. rolleyes.gif
And seems several instructors use it biggrin.gif

So, what model is your guitar?

Thanks for asking!
The guitar is a Parker Nitefly.
I got mine about 10 years ago. I first wanted an Ibanez, but then saw that guitar and tried it.. I fell in love. The comfort of the fretboard is amazing. You can't go wrong with a Parker. :-)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 14 2008, 02:12 PM
GMC:er
I have a Parker Nitefly also and I'm well happy with it. Had it about 4 years now biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:16 PM