14 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Guitar Idol 09, looks like I'm staying up late tonight
sted
Jun 13 2009, 04:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
AND THE WINNER IS>>>>>>>> thammarat, bummer... sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 13 2009, 04:31 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Jack was good but Muris should have won.

I don't think they should have chosen the winner just by votes.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
sted
Learning Rock Star
A PRS and a Rob Williams and the title, the boy done good for sure!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
FAIL.

Muris should of won, As always.

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jun 13 2009, 04:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
Congratulations to that guy. But Muris is still my fav. smile.gif

+Quote Post
berko
Jun 13 2009, 04:32 PM
GMC:er
The guy played good but Muris would have definitely deserved his first place there

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 13 2009, 04:34 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thammarat did well.....I think Muris should have won hands down......but congrats to Thammarat.

When they announced the winner the Crowd.........did nothing. mad.gif

They didn't say who took second or third.....unless I missed it.

Good job Muris.....you should have won!!!! Have a safe trip home.......\m/\m/

+Quote Post
Braer
Jun 13 2009, 04:35 PM
why dident we get to see steve vai???

+Quote Post
Startear
Jun 13 2009, 04:38 PM
now this sux big time, how the hell is the crowd supposed to choose who's best? mad.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jun 13 2009, 04:38 PM
Instructor
I am sorry guys but where did you read about winners ? I went back to licklibrary website and I couldn't find anything on there.

How did Muris place? What about that Macedonian guy who plays Greg Howe style ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jun 13 2009, 04:40 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Startear the audience choose their "idol". not the best player, this as You can see is a difference.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 13 2009, 04:41 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
From the licklibrary website:

Once the countdown timer reaches ‘0:00:00’ then the voting process will be CLOSED. The results of the online vote will count towards the overall votes that will be cast by the judges (whose decision is final) and the winner will be announced online on LickLibrary.com on Monday 15th June.

Maybe the announcement was just the popular/fan vote and there is still the judges vote.....they didn't say anything about this though....... mad.gif

This post has been edited by lcsdds: Jun 13 2009, 04:41 PM

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jun 13 2009, 04:43 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Well, they said about "global vote winner".

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jun 13 2009, 04:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 13 2009, 05:41 PM) *
From the licklibrary website:

Once the countdown timer reaches ‘0:00:00’ then the voting process will be CLOSED. The results of the online vote will count towards the overall votes that will be cast by the judges (whose decision is final) and the winner will be announced online on LickLibrary.com on Monday 15th June.

Maybe the announcement was just the popular/fan vote and there is still the judges vote.....they didn't say anything about this though....... mad.gif

I think when I voted 30 minutes before closing that it said final results will be published on MONDAY !
I might be wrong, thats why I am wondering whats happening. Can't find any info who won and how Muris did.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 13 2009, 04:45 PM
Instructor
They probably used some kind of combined votes&jury voting. I'm sorry Muris didn't won, he's my favorite contester. Rock on Muris! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Jun 13 2009, 04:47 PM
That guy won?

I didn't know it was a search for a Satriani wannabe with bad vibrato tongue.gif

Really bummed Muris or Daniele didn't win sad.gif

This post has been edited by SonofDestiny: Jun 13 2009, 04:49 PM

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Startear
Jun 13 2009, 04:53 PM
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Jun 13 2009, 05:43 PM) *
Well, they said about "global vote winner".

so that's why Muris didn't won... I get it now biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 13 2009, 04:56 PM
GMC Founder
My expectations on the one(s) who beat Muris is enormous - can't wait to see them! They better be good..! huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 13 2009, 05:36 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Muris was Technically, Tonally and Musically the best in the competition....Only guys that even came close were Hedras Ramos, Thammarat and Gottardo.

+Quote Post
Ivan Mihaljevic
Jun 13 2009, 06:11 PM
I can't seem to find the results! Can anyone post a link?

And one more thing, can I see the videos somewhere? I found the Muris' take on YouTube, but can't find the other finalists and there are a couple more that I'd like to see!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Visit my website - www.ivanmihaljevic.com
my MySpace - www.myspace.com/ivanmihaljevic
And if you want to buy my CD - www.cdbaby.com/cd/ivanmihaljevic

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:13 PM