Tux Guitar
jstcrsn
Jul 29 2012, 01:33 PM
Learning Tone Master
does anyone know how to put 4 clicks before the song starts
if Itry to slow down the tempo and then push playack ,the song automatically starts and I end up already starting off wrong

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 29 2012, 02:05 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I just made two copy's of the first bar, then delete the first bar and add quarter rests in it. Turn on the metronome and it should work.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jul 29 2012, 02:21 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 29 2012, 02:05 PM) *
I just made two copy's of the first bar, then delete the first bar and add quarter rests in it. Turn on the metronome and it should work.

thanks

+Quote Post
Blister
Jul 30 2012, 04:42 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I am a big fan of Tux but I still have a lot to learn. wink.gif I can at least help with this question.

1. Open Tux
2. at the bottom left, dbl click "Track 1" (or whatever track is to be percussion track)
3. Properties box will open, check the "Percussion Track" then press ok
4. Type "37" for each beat, typically 4 quarter notes

And that's it!

You will have to create another track for guitar or other instrument.

For different percussion sounds, in your browser type "Midi Percussion Key Map" on any search engine like Google or Bing to get other percussive sounds. Try out different sounds to see what you like best.

I hope this helps. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:16 PM