Time Creation Machine?
Challisman
Jun 23 2008, 04:34 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,

just wondered if there is anything on the market which will allow for time and space to stretch, this will allow me to have more time to practice guitar on GMC.

There are not enough hours in the day with 4 kids & running a pub sad.gif

Maybe I should arrange for a GMC meet up in my pub so I can give my wife an excuse for me to play the guitar.

Oh well it looks like I'll have to start having an affair with GMC in the early hours whilst she is sleeping.

Keep me posted wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Jun 23 2008, 04:47 PM
nepolian dynamite had one in the movie ..try that .
dont forget the crystals.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by USAMAN: Jun 23 2008, 04:47 PM

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 24 2008, 12:24 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Maybe you could play in a "pub band" smile.gif That way you could play some more smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 24 2008, 12:30 AM
Instructor
I met a guy that plays in his own pub. Actually the name of the place is indeed "The Pub". For real laugh.gif

I think practicing about 15 minutes per day oughta be enough.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Challisman
Jun 24 2008, 01:02 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 23 2008, 11:30 PM) *
I met a guy that plays in his own pub. Actually the name of the place is indeed "The Pub". For real laugh.gif

I think practicing about 15 minutes per day oughta be enough.

I was thinking of at least 2 hours a day to get where I want to be. I used to play around 5-7 hours a day years ago. Shame it wasn't constructive then. If GMC was around then who knows hmmm rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 24 2008, 01:13 AM
Id recommend starting by getting a little group together to play at your pub smile.gif a little entertainment give you an excuse to practice.. also the late hours or early hours are always good times to practice quietly .. even if you only get 30 minutes to an hour a day if its constructive practice youll see results smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jun 24 2008, 01:15 AM
How about a metronome? smile.gif

Just set it to -80 bpm! tongue.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:58 AM