Session Work - Dan Huff
zoom
Jan 29 2012, 02:58 AM
Learning Roadie

Check these out. Tips and ideas for creating parts for songs and recording. Awesome.
He's rated as one of the best studio muso's from the 80's. Some really good tips.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 29 2012, 07:57 AM
Instructor
Cool! Thank you very much for sharing!!! I like the ideas!!! He is really good!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 29 2012, 08:25 AM
Learning Roadie
Not only did he take the session guitarist crown in LA of Steve Lukather but he is the guitarist in Giant and probably the top producer of Modern Country in Nashville (think Keith Urban etc).

He's one of the reasons I found out about James Tyler guitars and ordered one.

This post has been edited by PosterBoy: Jan 29 2012, 08:26 AM

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 31 2012, 03:11 PM
Instructor
These videos are so addictive ! Dan Huff worked on my favourite (and most sonically interesting) Megadeth album, Cryptic Writings. His involvement raised the production and atmosphere to a new level. Now that they've gone back to their more metal roots, I miss his sophisticated touch on things.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:02 AM