Our Moderators, I am going to have to say it...
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 22 2008, 11:14 PM
GMC Founder
This is a thread dedicated to my love for our moderators.

You make our community come alive, you are the reason why I always open the foums with joy and high expectations. You are the reason why I daily follow the discussions here - I just can't think of a more friendly forum. Without you... GMC would just be a boring video lesson site. In other words:

wub.gif

Does anybody else feel with me?

Sure GMC would work fine with just the lessons - but as mentioned elsewhere, we would then only be a site, now we are...GMC!! biggrin.gif

To all GMC:ers, if you feel like opening a topic saying "Kris is a bloodsucker" (I don't recommend but you get the point) - then I promise you that if it wouldn't be for the hard work of our moderators you would never bother opening a topic saying that. You would just leave without spending your energy.

With the atmosphere our moderators have created here we are making history as a first friendly guitar community where we can have discussions about everything from fun to serious. Although I have been here from the very first pixel of GMC I can say for sure that I didn't create the atmosphere which has developed in our forum, I have been way to busy developing other parts of GMC, so -

Andrew, Micke, Tony, Smells and Brett

No words can express how cool you guys are, ok... I am going to have to say it...

YOU ROCK!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Batista
Mar 22 2008, 11:17 PM
GMC:er
You took the words straight out of my mouth Kris smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
Siggum
Mar 22 2008, 11:25 PM
Signed! smile.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Mar 22 2008, 11:26 PM
yea they = awsome smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
Mar 22 2008, 11:44 PM
Couldn't agree more. They do a quality job.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Mar 23 2008, 02:57 AM
I admire the work and sensitivity of all our moderators, I haven't posted for a while as I wasn't well but I did stop in every day and have a quick browse through the forum.

These guys have been getting a real going over on another thread...and it sucks.

Being part of GMC is wonderful - the peacefulness and cameraderie are what keep me here, otherwise I wouldn't bother with the forum at all (but I would still stay a member to access the great lessons).

So I do feel with you Kris - the mods ROCK! laugh.gif

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Mar 23 2008, 03:02 AM
Moderators are mean!

Ok maybe not. They are all awesome guys!

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
kahall
Mar 23 2008, 07:20 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 22 2008, 05:14 PM) *
Does anybody else feel with me?

Yes! And "Do You feel with me?" is now my new saying for this week.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 23 2008, 08:26 AM
Instructor
I agree, moderators are doing an excelent work here, and the most important is that they seem 'invisible'. IMO it's like a judge in a football match if the match ends without paying attention to him it means that he is a good judge, so same for our moderators.
Moderators, Andrew and Micke and Tony and Smells and Brett, you are doing an excelent work !!! th anks guys smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 23 2008, 08:37 AM
Instructor
I agree. The nice atmosphere here is one of the most valuable things for me. You are doing a great job! smile.gif
Thank you guys!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bondy
Mar 23 2008, 09:26 AM
Learning Roadie
Moderators do a great job lets all share the love wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 23 2008, 12:45 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Yeah, I think the moderators are doing a great job and helps keeping the nice atmosphere here smile.gif

Thanks guys smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 23 2008, 01:09 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Moderators are doing an awesome job on making this place what is it now...Really positive and pleasant one smile.gif
Thanks guys! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 23 2008, 02:24 PM
Instructor
You guys definitely make my day, learned a whole lot from your advices since I've been here, and not to mention all the work behind the curtain like moderating the forums and everything else! This place would not be the same without you!

Keep Rockin' Moderators! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 23 2008, 02:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
I love moderaters so much wub.gif Its a tough job keep the right balance, I take my hats of to them smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 23 2008, 02:38 PM
Instructor
The mods rock.. nuff said smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 23 2008, 02:52 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Another " Thaknk You " for a tough job well done! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Mar 26 2008, 07:30 PM
Other side of the coin
Dear moderators,

Would one of you please help me moderate my life, so I have more time to spend here? smile.gif

Sincerely,
Kaneda laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 26 2008, 07:38 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Kaneda @ Mar 26 2008, 07:30 PM) *
Dear moderators,

Would one of you please help me moderate my life, so I have more time to spend here? smile.gif

Sincerely,
Kaneda laugh.gif

Sure - I just fixed your childhood!

Feeling any better?! laugh.gif

Sincerely,
Sigmund

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 26 2008, 08:06 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Kaneda @ Mar 26 2008, 07:30 PM) *
Dear moderators,

Sincerely,
Kaneda laugh.gif

No problem, I'd love to be your personal life coach laugh.gif

Thanks everyone, I can easily say, without stretching the truth, that everyone around the forum today make moderating a walk in the park, daytime biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:29 PM