Remember This Song, the stroke
Outlaw2112
Jan 7 2009, 04:24 AM
GMC:er
A friend of mine called me when this song was playing on the radio and told me that i couldnt play this song... called him back in about 5 minutes and played it over the phone and then recorded it and sent it to him...

its a simple song that sounds cool... enjoy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  the_stroke.mp3 ( 3.31MB ) Number of downloads: 133

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kahall
Jan 7 2009, 04:50 AM
Learning Roadie
Remember it? Yes. I just checked I have 2 copies of the LP. My wife must have had it before we married. It really is a horrible album titled "Don't Say No." Well, I'm saying it....NO! I was into it at one time but now not so much.

And it is Billy Squier if anyone cares.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kahall: Jan 7 2009, 04:51 AM

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 7 2009, 04:58 AM
QUOTE (kahall @ Jan 7 2009, 04:50 AM) *
Remember it? Yes. I just checked I have 2 copies of the LP. My wife must have had it before we married. It really is a horrible album titled "Don't Say No." Well, I'm saying it....NO! I was into it at one time but now not so much.

And it is Billy Squier if anyone cares.

Im not into it, just was challenged by a friend to play it after he heard it on the radio, he was talking trash cause all im into is metal and told me that i wish i could play this song.... havent listened to it in years, but it does have some cool sounding riffs and was fun to mess with

just thought id share it with everyone

--------------------

+Quote Post
Barenaked Ninja
Jan 7 2009, 05:14 AM
Come on! Ya gotta love Billy Squier!

Lonely is the night baby, yea!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kahall
Jan 7 2009, 08:20 AM
Learning Roadie
You guys are little younger then I am.....ok a lot mostly. I remember this LP and song being huge around here when it came out. Like I said, I was into it and the girls loved it for some strange reason. It is just a weird album for me to listen to now. I see the video late at night every once in a while. I guess the guy made a fortune with it. Stroke....Stroke!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:11 AM