18 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Typos, Bugs And Other Findings
Kristofer Dahl
May 26 2008, 10:13 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Nick Kellie @ May 26 2008, 09:07 AM) *
also peoples feedback goes off the side of the page too.
nick

Thanks we hadn't seen that - but I can see it now in internet explorer...reported!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
axelsson
May 26 2008, 04:18 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 26 2008, 10:56 AM) *
Thanks we are aware of this and hope to get it sorted soon! smile.gif

okay great! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
May 31 2008, 03:14 PM
I'm trying to comment on Lavendell's Neoclassical Etude #1, but when I have posted it, I can't see it on the feedback-board. Is this a Bug or does it just take some time before I can see it? huh.gif

Now I can see it. Strange tongue.gif

This post has been edited by IDontWantMyUsername: May 31 2008, 03:18 PM

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

Songs I'm writing down/learning at the moment:

Children of Bodom - Downfall

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jun 1 2008, 12:05 AM
Now it happened again, it caused me making a quadruple-post sad.gif dry.gif

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

Songs I'm writing down/learning at the moment:

Children of Bodom - Downfall

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 12 2008, 06:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I found something weird biggrin.gif the iron maiden styl lesson from Gabs (number 1) only has one viewable video... It's the main vid and I can't look to the others. There are no buttons for them.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 14 2008, 03:50 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
When i tried to leave feedback on Juan's blue planet lesson, the first two times i tried it didn't work, but i realised i was pressing the feedback button on Kris' message, then the third time i pressed the other button and still nothing was posted. If 4 posts (i posted one sayiong sorry cos i thought i'd done a double post) from me appear on the comments later then sorry for posting this but i just thought id let you know. smile.gif

I just saw IDontWantThisUsername has had the same problem.

This post has been edited by Matt23: Jun 14 2008, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 14 2008, 05:20 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 12 2008, 07:43 PM) *
I found something weird biggrin.gif the iron maiden styl lesson from Gabs (number 1) only has one viewable video... It's the main vid and I can't look to the others. There are no buttons for them.

Sorry I missed this - the lesson has been fixed now! smile.gif

QUOTE (Matt23 @ Jun 14 2008, 04:50 PM) *
When i tried to leave feedback on Juan's blue planet lesson, the first two times i tried it didn't work, but i realised i was pressing the feedback button on Kris' message, then the third time i pressed the other button and still nothing was posted. If 4 posts (i posted one sayiong sorry cos i thought i'd done a double post) from me appear on the comments later then sorry for posting this but i just thought id let you know. smile.gif

I just saw IDontWantThisUsername has had the same problem.

I cannot recreate this problem - I have tested the feedback button on top and in the button and both work!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 20 2008, 02:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
on https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...n-style-lesson/ there are no tabs in any video unsure.gif

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jun 20 2008, 02:42 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 20 2008, 11:09 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 20 2008, 03:42 PM) *

This works for me - I am assuming you can see the tabs now?

--------------------

+Quote Post
rockztar
Jul 9 2008, 05:57 PM
There something wrong on the front page... the riffage lessons picture kris and not ian tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
dd-6, cs-3, Emma ReezaFRATzitz - morley wah- rc-2

Guthrie Govan, Thomas blug, alex hutchings and many others

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jul 9 2008, 10:04 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Ian's new riffage lesson is currently not working after i searched for it in the quick search bar and advanced. Link takes you to GMC home.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 10 2008, 12:42 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey, I found a typo, I think smile.gif

"Collection of Sins" Guitar Solo by Kristofer Dahl, video 9.

It says:

CODE
e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------/20p19h20~-|
b|-/13-13-12-12--13-12-------------15-15-13-13--13-12-------13p12h13--/16p15h16------------|
g|---------------------14-12--------------------------14-12--------------------------------|
d|---------------------------14-12---------------------------------------------------------|
a|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

It's supposed to be:

CODE
e|------------------------------------------------------------------------------/20p19h20~-|
b|-/13-13-12-12--13-12-------------15-15-13-13--13-12-------13p12h13--/18p17h18------------|
g|---------------------14-12--------------------------14-12--------------------------------|
d|---------------------------14-12---------------------------------------------------------|
a|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jul 15 2008, 12:01 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Found a typo and just thought id point it out. smile.gif In the Vai inspired licks lesson it says ticks instead of tricks.

+Quote Post
wrk
Jul 22 2008, 08:13 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi,

I have noticed a few times a tiny little "bug" in the forum ... it's so small that it's nearly unimportant, but i want to let you know anyway ..

When creating a new Topic and i use a special character in the Topic title like " with a big letter afterwards like "R ... the letter is displayed small "r
It happened two times to me in the upload forum, this is why i noticed it.

... now i really feel picky smile.gif

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jul 29 2008, 05:16 PM
What's happened to advanced search? All the features that made it advanced is gone. huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Aug 6 2008, 11:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi Maria,

I found today that in I Got Rhythm Guitar 9 - Funk Basics IV the main video and the video 1 are not working.

Thanks.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
DethKlok
Aug 9 2008, 10:09 PM
This isn't really a problem, but I think a really great feature on the video/mp3 player would be if the sliding handles which let you loop parts of the video snapped to the beat of the song. That would make it easy to loop parts so they don't skip when it gets from the beginning to the end, because that really interrupts your playing.

+Quote Post
Pio Jr.
Aug 18 2008, 02:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey,

Metronome doesn't work anymore in the video lesson. I use Internet Explorer 7.0
Maybe its my computer but i doubt it. cool.gif

--------------------
Guitartonemaster.com - +2500 free guitar jam- & backing tracks -
All styles (Blues, Rock, Metal, Ballad, Reggae, Jazz, Acoustic, Funk,...) -
Backing Tracks: Top 10 Backing Tracks

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 18 2008, 02:53 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Pio Jr. @ Aug 18 2008, 03:50 PM) *
Hey,

Metronome doesn't work anymore in the video lesson. I use Internet Explorer 7.0
Maybe its my computer but i doubt it. cool.gif

I can't get it to work either... thanks, reporting it now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 19 2008, 09:55 AM
GMC Founder
Metronome is now working!

--------------------

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:35 PM