Mrblomme
Feb 10 2009, 11:22 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Feb 10 2009, 11:17 AM) *
Maybe but you had other aces in your sleeve,
lets wait and see all entries. smile.gif

Hehe we'll see. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 10 2009, 03:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I've made some shots, now in the editing fase tongue.gif it's to embarrising to put on youtube under my name.. I'll just post Avi xD It does contain some Ninja skills tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 10 2009, 05:23 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I tried my best on this but ultimately playing like the Bosnian Beast is gonna take ALOT more time and practice. laugh.gif laugh.gif
The only thing I could do was imitate the way Muirs makes faces when he plays. Actually those are the faces I make. laugh.gif laugh.gif I've never made a video showing my face before and I don't know that I will anytime soon after watching this back. The face I make at the end makes me wonder if I need to go change my underwear. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Monte

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 10 2009, 05:28 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Muris the Dentist, nice job Monte.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
wrk
Feb 10 2009, 05:34 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Man Monte, nice video !! Your legato is outstanding ... for sure some Muris licks in their !
Well done .. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 10 2009, 05:43 PM
Instructor
This is getting more serious each day,
guys, bring them on!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 10 2009, 05:46 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks Skenny and Andy. I uploaded this before I really watched the whole thing back. Didn't realize I make so many silly faces. laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Feb 10 2009, 06:01 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 10 2009, 05:46 PM) *
Thanks Skenny and Andy. I uploaded this before I really watched the whole thing back. Didn't realize I make so many silly faces. laugh.gif laugh.gif

You're to good mellow.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 10 2009, 07:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
Great entries so far. Lcsdds, your legato is so sweet. biggrin.gif

Here´s my entry:

I`m not fully satisfied with the playing, but that´s all I could do today. For the rest of the week I have no time for this. sad.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 10 2009, 07:59 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Wajoo... mine is not going to be the winner, but anyway, I'm stil working on it tongue.gif

EDIT: It's also more like funny... less technical.. however, hehe, the ninja skills are technical, guitar isn't tongue.gif

EDIT2: anoying... I need to get my files from MOV to Avi to edit them.. My program does it's work, but it cuts out the audio xD I can't do anything without the audio tongue.gif

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Feb 10 2009, 08:10 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Feb 10 2009, 08:16 PM
QUOTE (Tolek @ Feb 10 2009, 07:54 PM) *

Here´s my entry:

I`m not fully satisfied with the playing, but that´s all I could do today. For the rest of the week I have no time for this. sad.gif

Awesome job mate!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Feb 10 2009, 09:17 PM
Learning Tone Master
Nice take man smile.gif Enjoyed that! Great legato technique you've got going.

QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 10 2009, 04:23 PM) *
I tried my best on this but ultimately playing like the Bosnian Beast is gonna take ALOT more time and practice. laugh.gif laugh.gif
The only thing I could do was imitate the way Muirs makes faces when he plays. Actually those are the faces I make. laugh.gif laugh.gif I've never made a video showing my face before and I don't know that I will anytime soon after watching this back. The face I make at the end makes me wonder if I need to go change my underwear. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Monte

biggrin.gif That was great man! Funny intro smile.gif

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 10 2009, 09:22 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Tolek @ Feb 10 2009, 06:54 PM) *
Here´s my entry:
Great stuff Tolek!!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 10 2009, 09:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
Glad you like it, guys! laugh.gif Let´s see what the master himself says. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 10 2009, 10:07 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Tolek @ Feb 10 2009, 07:54 PM) *

Here´s my entry:

Awesome Tolek!! Man you must have worked hard on imitating Muris because you sound just like him, perfect accent and your english was.....just horrible. laugh.gif laugh.gif Nice playing to Tolek, I liked it!! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by lcsdds: Feb 10 2009, 10:08 PM

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 10 2009, 10:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 10 2009, 10:07 PM) *
Awesome Tolek!! Man you must have worked hard on imitating Muris because you sound just like him, perfect accent and your english was.....just horrible. laugh.gif laugh.gif Nice playing to Tolek, I liked it!! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Ok, I think you just ruined your chances to win this competition by discriminating the master. laugh.gif I think he didn´t read it yet, so you can still edit it. wink.gif laugh.gif
Thanks, anyway! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 10 2009, 10:17 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Tolek @ Feb 10 2009, 10:10 PM) *
laugh.gif Ok, I think you just ruined your chances to win this competition by discriminating the master. laugh.gif I think he didn´t read it yet, so you can still edit it. wink.gif laugh.gif
Thanks, anyway! biggrin.gif

I got no chance to win anyways after your Ninja moves. laugh.gif If you would of done the splits I would have been even more impressed. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 10 2009, 10:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 10 2009, 10:17 PM) *
I got no chance to win anyways after your Ninja moves. laugh.gif If you would of done the splits I would have been even more impressed. laugh.gif

What splits?

This post has been edited by Tolek: Feb 10 2009, 10:22 PM

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Feb 10 2009, 10:27 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Tolek @ Feb 10 2009, 10:22 PM) *
What splits?

The splits Muris did in his "young ninja Muris" picture. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 10 2009, 10:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Feb 10 2009, 10:27 PM) *
The splits Muris did in his "young ninja Muris" picture. biggrin.gif

Ouch. biggrin.gif If you make it first, I´ll try to do it afterwards. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:20 PM